Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Thursday Morning.

Morning all, just thought I'd pop on here and put up an entry.
I have like, five minutes before I have to head out to work - bleh.
At least today I get to have lunch with Mishy! w00t w00t! Haven't seen her in awhile.

Nothing is really know, same old. Lots of work.. lots of RPing going on.
Currently Suz and I are in this middle of this complicated plot line we've come up with.
I have the ending kept to myself, which means the final twist of this plot is left for me to figure out how to make it work (my own doing, since I'm keeping it secret. Hehe) But I've kinda backed myself into a corner and have to think of how to deal with it without getting one of the Characters killed. ~Rolls her eyes~

Anway, I really should get going to work. I heard there was an accident blocking one of the streets here in town, so I have to try and avoid the traffic.

I'm out!
Becca~