Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Torture Tuesday.

I don't want to be here, I should have stayed in bed.
I'll try to update later, no time now, just wanted to record food.
Hope you are all having a better day, a better week.

6:10pm Update:
So, today was.. quiet, to say the least. I wont go into details because frankly, I don't want to. But it's been a rough few days at work - that should say it all for some of you. I'm currently waiting for the Mortgage guy from RBC, hopefully he has something positive to say about Leasing a vehicle.. or even what my options are. I'm nervous, which is pretty normal for me. ~Laughs~ Whatever, once he gets here and we start talking I should lighten up - hopefully - I can't even remember what he looks like. Nothing new or worth mentioning really, weekend is almost here, Easter is almost here. Have an RP planned for later tonight with Suz, we have to wrap it up for a couple months since she's moving to California (sp?). Anyway, guess I should go and wait for the RBC dude, have a great night everyone. If I have the time, and motivation, I might come and post on here later after the 'meeting' so have a great night just incase I don't muster up enough energy to update you all.

8:10pm Update:
The RBC Mortgage Dude just left, he freakin ROCKS. I forgot how much fun the boy was, how much he liked to joke around and chit chat. Seriously, he was here from 6:30pm to 8:00pm and most of it was spent just generally talking about life, money, the condo, cars, etc. He's just a really great guy, who talks about life instead of just numbers and makes you feel like the bank actually gives a damn. (Which I know isn't true - but at the very least, HE gives a damn. Ya know?) I just really enjoyed talking to him, and feel better about things now that I have. I'm able to Lease for the range I was looking at, and I kinda have an idea of what I'd be looking for now - which is nice. Instead of flying blind, ya know? So, it's just nice to have that worry off my mind for now. I do however think I spent the entire time blushing, giggling and being generally girly. I can't help it! He's so freakin cute, and jokes around so much. Heh. He's married though, so it was all just innocent fun and such, ya know? Right, I'm gunna shut up now and go do some stuff.. have an excellent night. Things are looking up! Yay.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Honey Butter - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Meat Sauce - 6pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Chocolate - 2pnts.

23 / 28 pnts used.
0/3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

10 comments:

A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi Becca :)

You just helped me! I saw that you had a Pita bread to eat and I LOVE Pitas but haven't thought of buying them so because of YOU I will go to the store later today and buy some and use them to stuff my diet dinners in.

Hope you feel more up as the day goes on.

I know how crappy a bad mood can be.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey Becca,

I hope your day gets better. :)

Mishy.

Michelle said...

I love Natasha Bedingfield too...my favourite is 'these words'

Hope your day gets better hun!
xxx

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Yeah Becca! WHOO WHOO!!!!!!! *Mishy does a new car dance of happiness*

So, spill the beans, what type of car are you looking at? Whats your new car going to be?? What make, what model, what year? Ooooh... no wait... skip to the most important part: what colour is it going to be? C'mon, you know that's the most important part!

And when you do get your car, I want pictures to be posted on your blog, AND I want a car ride. :)

Congrats again, Dude! YEAH!

Krista said...

Congrats on the good meeting with the RBC guy. Money stuff is always so stressful, I'm glad it went well. Hope things are better at work tomorrow.

Anne said...

Wohoo! Sounds like your day got better!

Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats Becca! That's good news!! :)

Living to Feel Good said...

ps. Where in Cali is your friend moving? Northern or Southern Cal?

Anonymous said...

*Blinks* Am I going to be the only one here asking what CID, how many cylinders, N/A or forced induction, suspension setting, etc???

Apparently I look at cars a whole other way.. You superficial women you.. we all know its under the hood is what counts :P
--DAN--

digitalGoobie said...

Aw baby, yes, yes you are the only one who's going to be asking that. I see what's under the hood, just don't understand what it's all about - kinda like you eh? ~Grins, winks~