Monday, May 15, 2006

1 Week to go.

Dan will be here in one week. One week from today we could either find out that we totally hit it off, or that we really don't to well together. I'm leaning towards hitting it off of course... but you just never know. Yeah, I'm still nervous. It comes and goes, depending on how much I actually think about it. I'm not sure what to say, do, where to meet.. because again, when I think about it too much or too long, it starts to make me nervous. Heh. Anyway, I'm excited.

It's Monday morning, and there still isn't an email from Catherine re: Condo Upgrades. I've had enough, really. She has had nearly 6 days to get me my answers - and hasn't. She's full of shit, isn't organized, and sucks at her job. I'm going to call her today, which isn't going to be pleasant - but apparently, it needs to be done.. again. You know, I really don't enjoy confrontations.. so she's adding extra stress onto an already stressful situation, I just don't need the bullshit. Whatever.

Anyway, I have to go have a shower before work.. so.. have a good Monday everyone. Wish me luck with the condo crap, bleh.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Smarties - 4pnts.

Goldfish - 3pnts.
Grilled Chicken Cesar Sandwich - 10 pnts.
Chicken Wrap - 10pnts.
1/2 Cookie - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck with the condo crap! This woman really sounds like an idiot, sorry you have to go through this.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you, gurl.

I bet your startin to get all excited n'shit. I'm so gunna miss you that week, but have fun for me... or...somethin. ~smirks~

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Good luck with your phone call to Catherine. She sounds like a real winner. :)

Wow... One week, eh? Thats exciting! From the way you've described him, I'm sure you guys will get along famously. "Get along famously?" What the hell was that? Sounds strange. Like I'm living in the 1950's.

Anyway, are we still on for The Da Vinci Code?

M-M-M-Mishy said...

P.S. I scanned your food list really quickly, and for a second, I thought you ate "swordfish" today. The goldfish were a much better choice. :)

Living to Feel Good said...

This week is gonna go by fast for you. I'm sure you two will hit it off!!
Yes you can use a picture of me for that photoshop thing you were talking about. Do you want to snag one off my blog or do I need to send you one?

Okay. I'm feeling mental because I have to go see the doctor today, and I'm not looking forward to it. I keep having to tell myself to breath. argh.

Crystal said...

I'd be calling and complainging about her to someone else, she obviously shouldn't be doing the job.

digitalGoobie said...

Thanks everyone, for the words of confidence, and talking to me about the condo shit and everything. It's nice to know you all care.. too bad that knob of a woman doesn't.. no call back, no email, no nothing. So apparently, she isn't worried about meeting with me tomorrow after being competely out of contact for nearly a week. Whatever. Anyway, as I was saying, thank you all for everything.

I can only hope that things with Dan go well, I'm excited right now, not so much nervous in this very moment. I can't wait to see what happens.. I mean..I hope it's great.

Thanks again! ~huggles~

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»