Saturday, April 14, 2007

6:45am on a Saturday, is there a reason I'm up?

Without fail, my body has rung it's alarm and even though it's Saturday, and Mishy wont be here until 10ish - I sit at my computer... awake. ~Sigh~ Oh well, it'll give me more time to get my place cleaned before she comes I guess. I should have cleaned last night, but I just didn't have it in me.. so, I didn't. However, I did manage to stop myself from over eating - but let me tell you how difficult that was! I'm not sure if it was an emotional urge to eat, or if I was just bored and wanted to eat because of that... but either way, I "felt" hungry and it was a battle until about 11pm not to eat everything I could find in my place. There was no reason to be hungry, I had a nice dinner (leftovers from the night before, its kinda like a taco but the ingredients are loose) and even cut up 3 carrots and some cucumber and dipped it in my new sweet chili sauce for a snack. It wasn't like my body was starving, and yet if my tummy could talk it would have sworn it needed more. It's days like that, that I'm reminded how easily I can go off track if I just allow it to happen...

Nothing much is new really, I did the 2 Mile WATP video on Thursday for the first time, and I have to say - it's a lot more intense than the 1 Mile. Only because of the pace that they set throughout the video. Next week I'm going to make a point to do it at least 3 times. I might do it tomorrow, but today doesn't work since I'll be busy with Mishy doing.. I dunno, movies? eating out? shopping? Pretty much whatever we feel like doing - did I mention how excited I am that she's coming down to visit!? Yay!

Anyway, I guess I should start to get ready, hope everyone has a great day.

Becca ~

6 comments:

i i eee said...

Wow. You did get up early on a Saturday morning.

Cleaning blows. ;)

Glad your friend is visiting -I hope you have a delicious weekend!

thrilled said...

I hate those days! When all I want to do is luxuriate (is that a word?) in my bed for a while, but I'm UP! and there's no turning back.

Have a great day with Mishy!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I had a blast today, Becca. We'll do it again real soon!

Living to Feel Good said...

How wierd, I woke up around that time too, but I made myself go back to bed because I was having some good dreams. ;)

Way to go on your walking thing.

thrilled said...

Hey! Where's Goobie lately?

The Relentless Reader said...

Hey stranger ;) Seems we are both sadly behind. Ugh right?