Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fancy and New!

So, I got a the WeightWatchers Fancy new calculator. Or maybe it's old.. cause apparently they are going to come out with yet another new one - whatever! This one works just fine for my tastes. So now I can have the little calculator to keep track of my points - and I can't tell you how excited I am!

Tonight I'm going to Shoeless Joes for dinner with Mishy, Lynda, Laura and Kathy - should be a blast, the girls always make me laugh. Heh. So, I'm thinkin I'm going to have th Chicken Club - and since they don't give their nutritional value for it, and the WW Fast Food book doesn't have it - I've decided to count it as 12pnts. I think that's fair - isn't it? THEN, I also would like the lattace fries - or Ceasar - which are both a lot of points. I'll only eat half of whatever I decided to get, and count it as like.. 5 - 6 points I think. I don't know. I guess I'll just decide when I'm there. I've tried not to eat too many points away this afternoon, hoping to save some up. Plus, I went for a walk at first break, and another now at lunch, hoping to bank some points. So maybe, just maybe, I'll break even for the day. ~Fingers crossed.~ Shoeless Joe's just isn't my choice for eating out - mostly because there's so little I like there, and everything I do like is so high in points. Actually, I'm pretty damn sure everything there is high in points. BUT, I'll make it work - it'll be worth it. ~Smiles.~

Anyway, I need to get back to work, only about 5 minutes left before lunch is over for me. Hope you are all having a good day, and I'll try to maybe get some stuff on my list done - shouldn't be too hard.. hopefully. ~winks~

Out!
Becca.

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Mmmm-Mmmmmmm.... dinner was good!

digitalGoobie said...

I know eh! I have fun. Heh.
You're too funny dude.
But I finally gave into my headache when I got home - I think the drive home in the dark with the oncoming cars lights shinning right in my eyes made it way worse.
I pretty much went directly to bed and slept through the entire night because I just couldn't stay up and deal with the headache. Bleh.

Which means, I totally missed the Office!! ~Pouts~ You'll have to tell me what all happened!