Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday is Fantastic!

So, it's FRIDAY!! I'm so exicted, get to wear my jeans and runners - w00t w00t!
I get to have the next two days off! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
And I don't have to worry about work for either of them.
I get to sleep in for two mornings.
And do whatever I like!

God, it's on Fridays when life is just good. ~Grins~
So anyway, nothing is really new. Last night for dinner went as planned - had a great time.
The food at Shoeless Joe's was just ok. I don't really like it there - but their lattace fries and garlic dip is amazing - so I counted that as 13pnts. The club SUCKED and it was tiny and had like nothing on it - not even freakin mayo! So I only counted it for 6pnts. I managed to not go over my points for the day - though the walking I did helped with that task. ~winks~

I haven't completed anything else on my list - but I'm feeling the pressure! Honest.

So, I can't decide. Now that I've bought the WW Calculator, I can't decide if I should continue my written food journal or not? What to you peeps think? I mean, I guess it's a good idea incase I forget my calculator somewhere. Or even if something changes then I could maybe look back at my book and see why? OR I could use it to remember what something was worth point wise, or even to make sure that I'm keeping up on variety in my eating habits. I'm one of those people who can like, eat the same damn thing over and over until I can't even stand to look at it - which is bad.

So, what do you guys think? Keep it? Toss it?

Anyway, gotta get going. Laura and I are goin for a walk.

Out!
Becca.

4 comments:

superman said...

i think you should keep it. it not going to hurt anything keeping it. if you toss it you might regret you did. theres no danger of regret if u hold onto it.

Living to Feel Good said...

My mom tossed her's after she got the calculator. I never bought one, so I don't know. I like to list everything I eat on my blog, so if I need to look back I can that way. I know some other people do that too, and I like to see what they are eating and what they do with their points..you know like to give me some pointers if I get bored with what I am eating.
Have a good weekend. :)

jojo said...

Hi back! First, keep the food journal. The written word is so worth reflecting on... even if it is just calories and such.

Second, thanks for your note (comment). Your were "my first" at blogspot... uh that sounded REALLY strange. But anyhooooo. From my country to yours. Hello. Oh, and I also need to mention... Canucks are cool... THAT's why I married one! (big grin)

(oh and third, I will check out your monkey site)

Cheers to your Friday!
Ciao

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey Becca,

Here's my two cents on the issue of keeping the food journal. I say that its up to you if you want or need to keep one, but if you do, if I were you, I'd avoid talking about it or keeping it out at work. You work in a very snoop-prone office, and I'm not saying to keep it from the cool people, but talking about weight loss around certain people who are also trying to lose weight may result in a lot of innappropriate questions or crazy sobbing when they fail to lose or gain weight and you are losing. Or they might see this as a way to "bond" with you, and I don't see that ending well for anyone involved.

Know what I mean?

P.S. Keep up the good work, chicka!