Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yawn.... Lazy Saturday.

Hello All, early morning update. Or, earlier than I would have liked.
My father freakin wakes me up at 7am on a freakin Saturday - why you ask? Well, he thinks it funny. I sits in the kitchen - which just so happens to be outside my bedroom, and makes noises until I just give up trying to sleep and get out of bed. Sorry, I'm a bit grumpy with him this morning - every weekend, actually. Did I mention I can't wait to be living on my own? Only like.. 6 - 8 months hopefully. If it takes longer than that, I might run down to the condo site and actually start helping them build the damn thing! Which of course, would be usless.. since I don't know the first thing about construction... but, I could like, stand there and bitch at them to go faster? Bring them their lunches, coffee, tell them their doing shit wrong and just generally look important. ~winks~

So, onto a new topic, thanks to everyone who commented on the food journal thing. I think you're all right, I'll be keeping it and using the calculator - at least for awhile. Sarah (aka: Living to Feel Good) have you tried the WW Turkey Meat loaf yet? I made it a few weeks ago and LOVED it. I have the cookbook if you'd like to know how to make it. I don't have it in front of me at the moment or I'd just give it to you reguardless. Oh, and thanks for listing my Blog on your site, that's sweet of you.

So, big news now? I've completed TWO things on my list, and I'm working on a thrid!
Last night I wrote a letter to Joyce (#52) and a letter to Connie(#53). It's been forever since I tried to keep in contact with them - so now I just have to pop the letters in the mail and it's done!

The third thing I'm working on is going to be done today or tomorrow. I'm hoping to meet up with my cousin Katie and her boyfriend James for dinner and maybe a movie or something. (#17) They are in town this weekend because he has some thing he had to attend and so we're getting together. I can't remember the last time she was here to visit.. when we were kids maybe? I usually only see her once a year (if that) and that's for Christmas. So, this will be nice.

So, I'm talking to Dan last night and he goes: 'We should go to.. (enter name here of the celebration he was talking about, no seriously, I was listening.).

Me> 'To do what? Party and drink? You know I'm not really into that.'

Dan> 'No no baby, you don't understand. The laws all go out the window for this, you can do whatever you want!'

Me> 'Yeah.. that doesn't really sound like fun baby. Like what?'

Dan> 'We could have sex in the streets and drink! Hey, we might even get our pictures taken by National Geographic.'

Me> Laughter. 'Yes, well, that's not really something I'd want to do. Plus, I still don't drink.'

Dan> Pause. 'Alright baby, I hear you. You're saying leave the topic alone for now and bring it up at a more appropriate time.'

He listens to well.. ~Smirks~ Although, he does remember freakin everything, and so I'm sure I'll be hearing about this again. He also in the conversation managed to point out that although I don't drink - I did manage to get drunk three times during the Christmas holidays - funny how that goes, hm? ~Smiles~ The boy is fantastic is all I'm sayin. Oh, and that quote wasn't entirely true... he would never speak using an eclaimation tone in his voice. Unless of course we're doing the 'Yeah?' 'Yeah!' Conversations. Ok ok, I'm shutting up now. Have a great day everyone - I need to get my ass in gear and get shit done before dinner tonight.

Out!
Becca.

7 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Wow... you are really booting it through your list! Im impressed. And thanks for leaving comments on my site saying that I'm slacking on mine. I kinda am right now, but I am working on my #37. Learn all the astrological signs and corrosponding times and months.

P.S. Dan wants to have sex in the streets? Lol... that may be slightly unhygenic, but I'm sure it would be fun!

Living to Feel Good said...

Is it the meatloaf out of the Everyone loves Chicken cookbook? You put it in a crockpot? If yes then yes I have tried it. My husband was a big fan of that one.

I'll chat with you again soon!
-Sarah

Jenny said...

Sounds like an interesting guy. Might be worth a go... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Actually.. Its was said on your end.. no.. no NO NO!!!

Which is/and was duely translated as "Ok Dan.. I'll leave it open for discussion later."

And the holiday was carnival. (add in accent agrave on the e.. and c.)

--DAN--

digitalGoobie said...

Aw baby, you really did post a message here for me - you little smart ass you. Thanks for the details.. and I'm very sorry, but I'm thinkin I still have to say..
'No, no no no no no.'

Kisses though. ~grins~

Anonymous said...

*Sighs* Still undecided eh.. I'll have to call you sometime and talk it over a lil more.. You're slowly coming around to the right viewpoint.

--DAN--

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....