Sunday, March 26, 2006

Monday, Day#1 of Challenge.

So, I've started this 7 Day Challange of no Junk with a bunch of Bloggin freaks!
Actually, Michelle at Crazy Ass Ramblings started it, so you can check out her Blog for further details. I will be avoiding the following things:
Chips, Candy, Fast Food, Fries, Cookies, Sweets in general, nothing made of chocolate, no cakes, pies or icecream. I think that's it? Oh right, no pop, though that's not a problem for me. I'll try to avoid any pre-packaged foods as well, so like, granola bars and such.

11:58am Update:
What the heck is wrong with my freakin post? One second it's there, the next it like.. changes the font colour to white? ~kicks it~ Alright, I'm going to go to outside for a bit since it's lunch. So far so good on the challenge, is it weird that the moment I decided to take this challenge I had a sudden and unusual urge to eat everything on that list above? Stupid mind, trying to trip me up!

6:00pm Update:
I'm tired, too tired to write anything right now. Got home, had dinner, did dishes and now after a long day, lack of a good sleep for 3 nights, I just want to sit down and realx. Plus, I have an RP to attend later tonight, and I want to be rested for that. Have a nice night everyone, day#1 of challenge is almost complete and it's lookin good.


Food List:
Honey Bran Muffin - 2pnts.
Slow Cooker Beef - 6pnts.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Cheerios - 3pnts.
Turkey Patti - 8pnts.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Broc/Cauli - 0pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.

28/28 pnts used.
0/3 Activity pnts used.
35 flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

man your post keeps disappearing and reappearing...I can only see it when I highlight it! lol

you are basically not eating the same things as me...
have a great day chickita!!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Awe... good luck Becca!

You and Laura can be deprived together. You know, because she isn't eating Chocolate because of that "Lent" thing. :)

Good luck!

Living to Feel Good said...

Good job so far. I think this might be a hard week for me. I love those damn carrot cakes I eat. I'll email you the smoothie recipe (which is friendly for this week) soon.
:)

Crystal said...

Your menu looks fantastic, makes me want to get my slow cooker out and make something!!