Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day#2 of Challenge.

Quick post, cause I have like, five minutes before I have to run out the door. Finally got a pretty good sleep last night, didn't wake up at like 5am with the feeling of panic, so that was a plus. Hopefully I'll be meeting with my Mortgage dude and get some stuff settled. Have a great day everyone, I'll update if I have time today.

10:17am Update:
So, the entire drive into work the radio station I listen to was talking about chips. Chips, and all the different flavours out there that they just LOVE to eat. I was like, are ya kiddin me?! Plus, they didn't even mention Ruffles plain OR Honey Mustard Kettle Chips - two of my very favorties. Now I have a craving, lovely.

12:03pm Update:
Oh oh! Big news for me! I won on the 'Roll up the rim' from Tims!! I get to have a free Tea! How freakin cool is that?! That means, of course, that #71 on my 101 Things to do in 1001 Days is completed! Yay! One step closer to finishing it. I was beginning to get worried there - I drink almost one tea a freakin day and couldn't seem to win.. now I have, it's exciting - and my life is sad. ~laughs~

Anyway, not much else is new here. I'm on lunch, and not feeling great. Not sure why - maybe my stomach just doesn't like me today, or maybe I need to drink more. Tomorrow my dad goes in for surgery on his ear, should be pretty routine, he might be off work for a few days - I guess we'll see. It's so nice and sunny out I think I'm going to head out for a quick walk, earn another activity pnt for myself. I'm supposed to be going out for dinner tonight with Lori, we're headed to Kelseys so I think I might just have myself a soup and that's it. Last time I went there and had the chicken burger I felt really sick afterwards, even into the next day, so I'll be avoiding that this time around. I think the lack of grease in my diet has made it hard to go back to eating a lot of grease. (Did I forget to mention I also had a few onion rings? heh.)

7:05pm Update:
So.... as you can see, dinner went a bit over pnts, but it was damn good! I had the Balsamic Chicken at Kelseys and counted it for 13pnts - I think that's fair? I didn't eat all the chicken, I have some for tomorrow so... ~shrugs~ I don't know. Hey! I could have shared the icecream with apple crumble (my fav!!) with Lori and I didn't.. so there! Anyway, I'm full, and need to call Dan quick - so I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good day.

Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
MiracleWhip - 1pnt.
Cheerios - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.
Turkey Patti - 8pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Egg - 2pnt.
Banana - 2pnts.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes - 5pnts.
Balsamic Sauce - 3pnts.
Dumpling Things - 4pnts.

33/28 pnts used.
3/3 Activity pnts used.
30 flex pnts left.

7 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey Becca,

I was listening to that radio station too. Ew... Bugles are gross.

Congratulations on the Tim's win! Its a nice little surprise, eh?

digitalGoobie said...

Mishy > When ya back to school chicka? Today? Tomorrow??
Yeah, I don't really like Bugles either, they are too greasy or something.

It was a nice surprise, now I can have a free tea one day! w00t w00t!

Agh, walk still didn't make me feel better! I feel ill!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Yeah, I'm back to school now. My first class is on Friday. I'm in placement until then.

Awe... feel better chicka.

Wendell said...

Congratulations on your win. Hope your stomach feels better soon. : )

Crystal said...

I never win a single thing on those damn cups, it pisses me off yet I keep going there and getting my steeped tea :P

I love going to Kelseys but I hate how they don't have any nutritional information. I usually get their chicken wrap Mmm!

Michelle said...

I thought you were going to say you won the toyota!

Good eating today gorgeous!! keep it up, you are doing awesome. x

digitalGoobie said...

Dude! I wish I would have won the Toyota - but let me tell you, today when I got my free Tea - that rocked.