Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Challenge Day#3.. Aka: Wednesday.

Too early.... I'm so freakin sleepy this morning. Prolly something to do with staying up until 2am last night talking to Daniel on the phone. Curse that boy. ~Smirks~ I guess it was my fault for the whole beeping thing and 48 hour banish - but oh well, this morning I feel like blaming him. Heh. So, I was telling someone about that apple crumble that Lori had at Kelseys (I think it was Matt) and realized just how badly I want it now! Seriously, I wouldn't even know where to begin on counting pnts for it. It was apple crumble, with icecream and literally drowning in a topping of honey/butter sauce?!? Cakes I can skip with ease, even candy, but freakin apple crumble to die for? ~Whimpers~ Now I'm going to have to avoid that place.

Alright, I don't really have time to be sitting here writing on this Blog this morning. I need to get up and ready for work. My Mom is coming to meet me for lunch at work, and my sister needs a ride into work this morning. So, I gots to go. Here's hoping I wake up some!

6:25pm Update:
So, I'm home. It was a rough day, as every day seems to be lately - and for me for the first time in my life - counting pnts and trying to loose weight seems to be the easiest of all the tasks. (I honestly never would have guessed, but it just seems to not be as hard or... irritating as everything else.) I will admit, however, that today is the first day during the challenge that I've had to actually catch myself before reaching for a snack. I have a small 1pnt chocolate bar in my desk, and almost had it open without even thinking about the challenge, then I got home and was craving the homemade cookies I had planned on making during the weekend - but put off doing once I decided to do this challenge. And finally, that apple crumble has popped up in my mind several times today. So, I admit it, today the no junk for 7 days has actually effected my daily routine. ~winks~ Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well with the Challenge, and that you're feelin good and such. It was a perfect day weather wise outside.. so who can complain?

PLUS, the car I fell in love with last year is back out on the dudes lawn - which means I get to drool and stare at it as I drive by. It's an older Corvette I think, or something, redish/orange - I'm not a car person (duh?) but this car just seems to catch my eye.. made me smile on the trip home is all I'm sayin.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Swiss Chicken Pot Pie - 12pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Chicken - 5pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Cheese - 3pnts.
OJ - 3pnts.

28/28 pnts used.
2/4 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

I agree...apple crumb is sinful. Sweets are not usually my downfall. Apple pie/crumb gets me everytime. Oh and blueberry cream pie.......pumpkin pie........

I need to stop. lol

Anonymous said...

Damn gurl. You're makin me hungry!

Apple crumble is way good. Especially when its still warm. Mmmm.

digitalGoobie said...

I've never had blueberry cream pie? I don't think I've even heard of such a thing.. is it yum??

Living to Feel Good said...

Oh Becca!! I hear you on today is hard! I am thinking of being bad and having my favorite mexican food. I might not be doing the challenge today. The craving is so bad I feel I must give in. Props to you for kicking the craving to the curb! You are doing so well. Okay so don't comment on me wanting to give in until I post on my blog that I have or haven't okay? I already know I shouldn't.
Okay you rule! Talk to you tomorrow!!