Thursday, March 30, 2006

Damn Apple Crumble, damn you to Hell!


Day #4 of Challenge.

I'm tortured! I think I was dreaming abou this last night.. god.. I couldn't find a picture of the exact one from Kelseys.. but this one looked just as good. Right now I'm munching down my Crustini as quickly as I can since Laura is waiting for me to run to Canadian Tire and pick up a gift cert for my dad - and also stop off and get gas for her Jeep - I'm making her wait! I'm so mean! ~munchmunchmunch~ So, I'm feeling better about the Challenge today, a little more confident, a little less cravings.. cept for of course that stupid Apple Crumble. I'm supposed to be going to see Lori's wedding dress tonight, she's having a fitting once she buys the shoes - which she should be doing right now. Anyway, I have to get going. I'll try to update later.

7:30pm Update:
Just got home from the bridal shop with Lori, her dress was in so she got to actually try on her dress and see how it fit, got the hem done and such. She looked sooooo pretty, fucking gorgeous in it. I'd show you, but oh yeah, that's right, I fucking FORGOT to bring my digital with me. Seriously, can eating lower amounts of pnts actually decrease the use of your freakin brain? Seriously. Anyway, I have a few pnts left for the day and NO idea what to eat. I'm definately in a snacking mood - but since all of those things are out, I'm unsure of what to eat. I wish I would have had time to make a large, really yum meal up tonight, but I didn't. So, unless I can think of something really fantastic to eat tonight I'm just going to skip out on using the rest of my pnts. We'll see. Anyway, I have an RP to attend tonight, and Dan said he'd call when he got to wherever he was headed today, so you all have a great night and I'll blog ya tomorrow!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Banana - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Cornflakes - 2pnts.
Milk - 1pnt.
2 Eggs - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Orange Juice - 1pnt.

21/28 pnts used.
0/3 activity pnts used.
30 flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

OOh that looks goregous!!
My mom makes a mean peach crumble..I could eat the whole damn thing!!

Andrea said...

It goes against the no junk challenge, but President's Choice makes an excellent berry crumble. You get a package of 4 and microwave 1 at a time for a couple of minutes. It's 4 points and than just add a bit of extra cinnamon and some fat free yogurt.

jojo said...

wow such a good challenge... hmmmm. i should do that too. you should put an big fat red X over that scrumptious crumble thing. it is making me want to go get a tub of some soy ice cream... okay shoot... what i meant to say was I'd rather have a head of lettuce =)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey you, I'm glad that Lori looks good in her dress. I hate when the bride chooses a gross dress and you have to lie though your teeth telling her how nice it is. I've had to do it twice, but they were both years ago. Has this new dress update made you excited to be a bridesmaid?

Anyway, congrats on your challenge. Sounds like you are kicking ass and taking names.

Tomorrow is Friday which is awesome. Have a good day at work, Chicka. Tomorrow is my first day back at class. We'll see how that goes. Should be interesting. I'm sure there will be stories and I will blog about them.

Check ya later, Beccs.

Anonymous said...

And its all your fault!!! Just kidding! Thanks again for being there for me, and I guess I will believe you that I looked ok. =) Luv Ya! Your the best.