Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday.. I hate Mondays.

I really wish it was still the weekend - but it's not, so I'll just have to deal and move on.
Anyway, so, I'm eating my Bistro Crustini from Stouffer's for a 6 pnt value. (Its the parm chicken - it's pretty tasty.) Though, my fav one is the Broc/Chicken and Cheese.. worth 7pnts.

So, anyway. Last night didn't go well with my point counting.
I made mashed potatoes for dinner, and didn't feel well afterwards.
Now, I know one of my habits is - when I don't feel better, eat more, eat things that are salty until I feel better. Which, generally I do - though I think it has nothing to do with the food and everything to do with my brain. So. I was doing alright, and then Mom and Dad returned home with a coffee cake from Coseco that I just LOVE - needless to say, it all went down hill from there.

BUT, today is a new day, and I'm back on track, moving forward.
Rainy here, so I wont be getting my nice 30 minutes of walking time in which kinda sucks.
So, it's a good thing I went for two walks on the weekend.

Anyway, have an excellent day everyone.

2 comments:

runny_yolk said...

Gah I hate mondays too...

digitalGoobie said...

Aw, you're my first comment - welcome to the page about nothing at all. Heh.

Yeah.. but.. it's 6:40pm right now, and I'm home from work - so I've survived yet another Monday - w00t w00t! Just four more days to go.. heh. How sad is that? ~laughs~

Anyway, welcome!