Thursday, April 13, 2006

w00t w00t! Tomorrow is a holiday.

Real quick post, cause I have to go and have my shower quick. I'm gone this weekend, I think I'm leaving tomorrow - so it will be another good day of not posting at all. I've managed to save my Flex pnts for this weekend, here's hoping I don't use too many of them. I've never been below 30 Flex left at the end of my week.. and I don't want this week to be any different.

Ok, sorry guys, but I really have to run. I'll try to update later.
Sarah - I wanna see a piccy of your pretty necklace! It looks so cool.
Mishy - Dude, we gotta get together the second I start narrowing down cars so you can help me pick a pretty one, k? Hehe. Plus I gotta give you your book and movie back.

12:38pm Update:
So, I just got back from a 30 minute walk around the block at work here - it's sunny, kinda hot when you're in the sun and I had the time. I know you're supposed to feel refreshed and such after you work out, but I've NEVER felt that. Usually I end up being tired, like now, and I just want to go home and sleep. But NO, since I'm at work I have to spend the next 3 hours working. Bleh. At least we get off work half an hour early today! Yay! I really need to sleep.. I was already tired this morning since I felt like I didn't get any sleep last night, now it's just worse. Having tea with Lori tonight, I've missed her, haven't seen her in a couple weeks. Then I have an RP planned tonight with Suz - we've kinda been putting it off, I don't think either of us has been feeling it lately.. life is just kinda busy for both of us. (More stressful than busy for me, but same result - beats out the creativity) Work is going well today, things are nice and relaxed for a change - I'm actually enjoying the day for the most part. Anyway, have to go back to work. Have a great day everyone, and I'll try to do a post tomorrow before I go back to my Oma and Opa's for the weekend. Be good all.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
1/2 Muffin (I threw out the stump!) - 4pnts.
Chocolate Eggs - 4pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Tea (2) - 2pnts.
2 Eggs - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Bacon - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey Bex, Congrats on the short day. Those were always the best. I'm def. there to help you pick out cars. I may not know about what options are good, but I know what colours would compliment your skin tone and make your hair look pretty. :)

Living to Feel Good said...

Have fun this weekend! I'll take a pic of the necklace this weekend for you. I bought it a long time ago because I loved it, but I never had anywhere to wear it until my wedding day! ;)

Enjoy yourself!!