Friday, April 14, 2006

Mmmmmm sleep.


HAPPY EASTER!!!
Heh, I found this rather cute piccy on Google and totally stole it for my Blog - common, it's too cute not to share. Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone, wish you all a fantastic weekend before I head off for mine. I'd really love to be staying home, just don't feel like the visiting and such, I like my own bed, my own space. Ya know what I mean?
Anyway, talked to Dan last night about coming to visit, appears it's going to happen. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was terrified. I have no idea what to expect, not sure if we'll hit it off, not sure if he'll like the IRL me.. any advice on how to cut down my fear here? I've done this before, and you'd think meeting people like this would get easier - it's just not.
I went to a couple dealers last night, checked out some cars - finally. The 2006 Hyundai Accent seems to be in my price range, and Richard was a nice sales guy. I'd like to test drive it. Also checked out a 2005 Corolla and a 2006 Mazda 3. I really like the Mazda 3, but I think it's outside of my price range, ya know? We'll see. I'm not sure how much $$ I can come up with for a downpayment, it's hard to know. Since I have to have $$ for the upcoming costs from the condo - have to estimate and guess on everything and then come the Fall the place should be ready and who knows what kinda surprises await me there. ~rolls eyes~ I'm gettin nervous and freakin now. So, I'm going to go and pack for the weekend - you all have an excellent one, ok!
~Tackles Sarah with huggles~ You be good chicka!
Out!
Becca.
Food List:
Man, I gotta do this all on paper this weekend. Stupid calculator.
Nada so far..
But McDonalds is in my future I believe....
0 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Have a great weekedend! Don't let the nerves get the best of you. It will be fine and a necessary milestone in our relationship. hugs

Krista said...

Have a great weekend! Thanks for the comments on my blog.
I know meeting Dan is scary, but I'm sure he'll adore the IRL you!!

Any of those cars sound great (they're much nicer than a minivan!)

I know how you feel, I'd rather stay home too, but I hope you have a great weekend!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey, Happy Easter! I bet Laura's happy now that her "lent" is pretty much over and she can eat chocolate again. :)

Those cars sound cool, but if you're in the market for a pretty crappy Pontiac that needs a new windsheild, email me and maybe we can work out a deal! lol...

Have a fun weekend with the grandparents! Mine are coming to my house tonight and my mother is in full rampage mode. *rolls eyes*

And I'm sure your meeting with Dan will go well. Who doesn't like the IRL you? I do. So there.

Talk to you soon, Chiquita Banana.

Living to Feel Good said...

Hey Becca!

I looked at the Accent and the Mazda 3 online, and both of them look good! The Mazada is only a 1000.00 more than the Accent if you get the basic on it. It's the extra stuff that makes it higher. I looked at reviews because I'm nerd and the Accent got tons of good reviews for mileage, but the reviews for the Mazda had rave reviews mostly about the handling not so much the mileage. Both look like good cars to me. I say go for the one you want more that way you won't be sorry or wish you had made a different choice. ;)
About Dan...I know it will be terrifing. I won't pretend it won't. I always think it's scary meeting new people and if they will react the way you want them too. If he doesn't like you in person he is an idiot!! Let's hope it doesn't go that way and everything is fine. SO when do you meet?
So this customer at work today had this little girl with her and she kept saying every ten seconds "OMA" ...I thought of you instantly. I have never heard of Oma and Opa before you. I asked my husband if he has either, and he hasn't. How wierd is that, that I heard it today? Okay talk to you when you get back.
Hugs!