Sunday, April 16, 2006

Home again.

I'm back! Yay. Heh. All I can think about is having to go back to work tomorrow.. how depressing is that.. well, not ALL I can think about.. my brain is in overdrive trying to keep everything in order lately between the condo and the car, money and payments, trying to figure out my budget and how to make it work - where I can save more. How the meeting with Dan is going to go, this past weekend and planning for that, going out shopping and what I all need to buy and what can wait, price shopping for all the things I want for my condo, budgeting for that, making appointments for the upgrades, to go see the model home, washing my car, taking pictures, listing and selling my car, choosing a new car, shopping around, trying to get a good deal, etc. etc. etc.... the list never freakin ends! I seriously don't know if I'm coming and going lately - but every night comes, followed by the new morning and the continuing list of things on my mind - did I mention I'm tired? ~laughs~

Things went alright this weekend - better than expected. I could list you everything I've eaten for three days - but why? I'll just give you the real short breakdowns so you can see I'm still pretty much on track with the pnts and such. I'm pretty happy with the outcome for the weekend - to say I was worried last week isn't even half of how I was feeling.

Friday:
Total Pnts = 27 used.
2 activity pnts earned.
35 Flex pnts left.

Saturday:
Total Pnts = 28 used.
4 activity pnts earned & used.
5 Flex used, so 30 Flex pnts left.

Today:
So far I'm at 24 / 28 used.
3 activity pnts earned.
and 30 Flex pnts left.

So I'm doin pretty good I think. Saturday I think I spent 3 - 4 hours outside playing with my cousins kids (Wade, Savanah, Delia, Natalie and Emma) Runnin around after them, carrying them around, pushing them on the swings, blowing bubbles, doing the big easter egg hunt.. lots of walking, playing. heh. So I got alot of exercise cause of them. The other activity pnts were earned doing raking, walking and other yard work - my arms are a bit sore today, but nothing horribly bad.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the nice comments you left. Here's hoping the Dan meeting goes well.. heh. Fingers crossed, but then again, I was thinkin.. if he's a dick and pisses me off I might just have to kick him in the balls and make him cry. Hear that baby?! I'll totally kick you in the balls and make you cry if you make me sad! ~Grins~

Mishy > I bet Laura had a fantastic weekend, finally she got to eat some chocolate. Although, she was thinking maybe she'd stay away from it since the cravings and such seemed to be gone now after so many days. Hope you had a great Easter Chicka, dinner, soon, ok?!

Sarah> Thank you again for the email, and you are totally cute lookin up stuff on those cars for me! I was thinking about them both all weekend, looking at the piccys I got from the dealers of them and I just can't decide. I want to go to a few more dealers and check out their vehicles before I narrow it down to just those two. Plus, I want to see if my cousin can give me an insurance quote for them - who knows, it might be insane! Thank you for all your support though Hun. It means a lot to me.

Ok, I have to run here, stuff to do.
Hope you all had a great day.
Out!
Becca.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Quote" but then again, I was thinkin.. if he's a dick and pisses me off I might just have to kick him in the balls and make him cry. Hear that baby?! I'll totally kick you in the balls and make you cry if you make me sad! ~Grins~

Shit baby.. thats just pillow talk. :P

Anonymous said...

And yes that was the infamous me.
--DAN--

...On the above quote that is.... And no I dont know anything about those horrible tragedies that happened last week.... honestly.

Living to Feel Good said...

No problem! Just lookin after ya! ;) You did great this weekend! You rock sista!!

Living to Feel Good said...

ps. I just sent you an email...I forgot to mention don't say anything about my job sitution on my comments area...just in case my boss found me. I haven't told her yet.
*stresses*

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Aww.... Dan's cute. But why the Anonymous posting?

Tell Laura I hope the whole "lent-thing" went well for her... lol. She's so funny.

Oh yeah, Easter dinner... well that was an event in itself. And by event, I mean I'm surprised I didn't die of boredom. My family is tiring and stressful, but I guess if they weren't, they wouldn't be my family. I'll post on my blog later in the day about it.

I'm free most days now for dinner, but Monday-Wednesday I get off work at 5pm up here in Hicktown. Thursdays for the next 2 weeks are out because of school (I get off school at 5:15pm out in the middle of nowhere), but weekends are clear. Its up to you guys. I can get back to the slightly less Hicktown that I live in by about 5:20ish.

P.S. Have you sold your car yet? Or just waiting until you buy a new one?