Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Why am I so busy?!

Hey everyone, it's early, no time to really write at the moment but I wont have much time at work to do it during breaks today either I don't think - so, I wanted to get my food list up and posted since I'm keeping track on here with my pnts and such. That WW Calculator finally seriously took a nose dive about a week back and I gave it to my friend to give it back to the WW she bought it from. I'll be getting a refund in 6 - 8 weeks or something like that. Not exactly sure WHY it's going to take that long? (That's as bad as the phone company) but nothing I can really do about it anyway - so whatever.

So, less than a month and Dan will be here - Eep. I had planned on getting a new car before then, to gloat and what not, but that doesn't seem like it will be happening any time soon. Lori's bridal shower is this weekend (only reason I mention it, is because I know she already knows) and I just can't seem to find time to do enough research - PLUS everytime I think I've figured something out Daniel there comes up with something even more complicated and tells me to look at a whole knew world of things. Have I mentioned I hate cars? ~Rolls her eyes~ Alright, seriously, I have to get to work now. Be good everyone.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Eggs (3) - 6pnts.
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Mayo - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Turkey Sheppards Pie - 7pnts.
Chips - 7pnts.
Mini Eggs - 1pnt.
Popcicle - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Aw... sorry work is so busy, chicka. If it makes you feel better, I'm 15 minutes north of you and its snowing, so at least you only have rain!

Yeah for Dan coming soon! How long is he staying up here? Has he ever been up to the Great White North (sorry, I'm just a little bitter because of the previously mentioned snow)

Anyway, chat with you later. Lets all hang soon (when work isn't so crazy)

Dinner next week? This week is my last week in school.

Anonymous said...

You need to relax. You cant research every car that ever existed. Plus there is always going to be plus and minuses, there is no perfect car. You just need to concentrate on what you can afford cause that is the main issue at this time.

I cant wait to see you this weekend.

Remember to BREATHE!!!!!