Monday, April 24, 2006

Another Monday.

Sorry everyone, for not posting anything except my food for the day until now. Today wasn't the greatest of days for me. Woke up this morning from a dream or something, which threw everything off, and then I didn't feel good for the better part of the day. Got NOTHING done at work, only one application entered and complete (managed to mess it up in the process too) and ten TEN sent back to the brks because they were wrong. Usually I'm not irritated by that, but when I only get one complete it's kinda a pain in the ass. Still don't feel that great at the moment, couple of things getting on my nerves. Hours at work will prolly be changing for me, we'll see. The crustini for lunch was bad or something, not sure what was the deal there.. but as a result I ended up going to McDonalds, again. Suz and I are in the middle of putting Christian (Vampy) into Torpor in our RP - which isn't a big deal to those of you who don't RP, but in the story line it's a big deal.. and it's kinda sad and emotional. Like, when you're reading a book and there's a really sad part.. think of it like that. Heh. Plus, the chicka is gunna be gone for a few weeks so that bites, I'll miss her. Anyway, I'm going to go do this RP - you lovely people all have a great night, sleep tight.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Grilled Chicken Cesar Sandwich - 10pnts.
M&M's stuffed chicken breast - 9pnts. (I can't remember if it's 7 or 9?)
Nacho Chips - 5pnts.
OJ - 1pnt.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Aw... sorry your day wasn't good, Becca. How come the hours are changing?

Feel better, those disorienting dreams can be a bitch.

Anonymous said...

This is gettin depressing.
Very very depressing.
I'm sorry you had a bad day, and I'm sorry to have made it worse tonight.


Aw, I'm gunna miss you like crazy.
You're my Snaps. I'll be back. Three hrs behind you...but back none the less.

Anonymous said...

the blog-thingys' screwed up.