Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gettin myself a Load of Dan...

So.. heh. Sorry, the title makes me chuckle. Dan said it to me, that I was gunna get a big load of Dan.. has to do with him being a trucker and such.. it wasn't meant to be all that dirty.. I don't think, or maybe it was, can never tell with the boy. Either way, it was so dorky when he said it that I just had to laugh and realized yet again how freakin great the boy is.

Anyway, yeah, only 11 more days till he's here. Am I nervous? Hell yes I am! I have no idea what to expect, be excited, nervous.. terrified.. worried.. I'm curious, scared.. etc... etc. I mean, no matter how things happen, something is going to change, you know? If I realize I'm totally in love with the boy, then we're going to be offically in a long distance relationship.. (assuming he feels the same way) and like.. then something should happen, right? Plans, visits, something? Then if it goes badly, do we remain friends.. do we speak ever again? It's all very up in the freakin air.. and that part freaks me out. If I never talked to Dan again, well.. I don't want to think about that right now. If I'm in love with him - what all has to change? We can't live in different countries forever and be together - ya know? Anyway, I know this is me being all girl and silly.. and I'm torturing myself with details that can't be figured out ahead of time.. but whatever. I am excited.. I want to do this, I don't want to wait anymore. Either Dan loves me for who I am, or he doesn't. It's pretty simple, you know?

I tried to give him some directions.. and failed.. I think he said something about asking someone else what route to take.. apparently mine weren't good enough for the trucker.. pshaw. ~Sticks out her tongue~

Anyway, hope you are all havin a good night,
Becca
= )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»