Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Office.

Tonight is the Office season finale!
I read so on one of the characters Blogs - Here - so you can check that out - doesn't give much away. I'm so excited. Apparently the show is starting ten minutes early, so don't be late! Also, incase you missed the upgrade talk, there's a link down at the bottom of the last post - or you can just click on my icon to view the new Blog I created for the Condo alone. It's just easier to post it on its own now that I have pictures and such. Have to get going here, need to get ready for work.. it was a rough night. Not sure what my problem has been lately, but every morning I wake up feeling ill, and have ended up waking up a minimum of three times during the night - I'm so tired.. bleh. Anyway, have a great day everyone, I just heard thunder outside - love it. Still doing alright with pnts, yay, and only 11 more days until Dan is here.

12:22pm Update:
So, shock #1 for the morning - Chris got voted off American Idol last night? Seriously? I was shocked, I have to tell you. I didn't watch it, kinda could care less, but I've heard about how good he is and such.. and I kinda thought based on talk in the office that Taylor (even though I like him) was going, or what's the other dudes name. Elliott or something? Second shock, I don't know if I mentioned on here or not.. but the reason there have been changes going on in the office is because ING has bought the company. So, today, our vice pres of the company was let go. So.. two shocks way early this morning. I'd be lying if the thought of more layoffs didn't cross my mind, hopefully I'm just a worker ant and they'll leave me alone... I mean, there's other 'drift wood' to be concerned about I'd think.. maybe they'll be focusing on that? Honestly, I don't know what to expect... I'm nervous about the idea of being layed off, I mean, it's kinda the last thing I need now.. but it's not like anyone else at work wants to be let go - just what I would need, heh. Anyway, still wondering about the upgrades.. still running everything over and over in my mind. I emailed Catherine last night with 11 questions I came up with.. so she''ll hopefully get back to be today - if not, then tomorrow morning. And if not then, I hope she realizes I'm not signing ANYTHING until I've had time to plan it out. It's up to her how this shit goes. Anyway, have a good day everyone, I'm gone for the weekend - again, but I'll post tomorrow.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Eggs (3) - 6pnts.
Mircle Whip - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Chicken PotPie - 12pnts.
Bun - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

You know I liked Chris at the very beginning but then he started to bug me BIG TIME! He always sounds the same and he does this rattle thing with his voice that just makes me cringe!! I think he is trying to sound like the creed singer to much too. I was surprised though that he left. I thought it would be elliot. I do not want him to win. I want either Kathrine or Taylor, but although as much as I love Taylor ( oh how he makes me laugh) I don't think he is an AI.
The Office...oh how my husband is a HUGE fan of both the American and the British version. He has the British ones on DVD. I think it's funny, but not a show I watch every week. I like the really lame ass one. ;)
So you think maybe you've been feeling sick is because you are so STRESSED out?!!! Nothing worse than wondering if you'll keep the job or not, and then on top of that all the upgrade stuff.
11 days....holy crap! That will be here so fast!! Are you excited or what?! How long will he be here? Anything planned out yet?
Okay chicka take a breather. Everything will be okay. *Muah!*

Crystal said...

I was shocked that Chris was voted off but really I think it's for the best. He will do so much better as a lead singer of a rock band then he would of if he had won AI. I have this feeling that Elliot just might win it, he's improved the most the rest just sound the same week after week.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»