Wednesday, May 10, 2006

$$$ Money money money $$$

Ok, I can't write right now. I'm mixing up my words, it's like I'm thinking about the coming words and mixing everything up. I'm going to wait to write about the upgrades because my piccys are pretty much all at home, and I'd like the crop and resize it all before posting. I will however give you the quick notes on what happened:

Catherine is just at stupid IRL as she was over the phone. My Dad was just about ready to smack her I think... she was just.. slow. It was hard to have a conversation with her, she went on and on about her qualifications (like I care, am I interviewing you for a job?) and it was just generally hard to keep the freak on topic.

Everything is an upgrade. And they've done it all in this bullshit way of 'packages'. There are two standard packages you can choose from - you can't mix and match items between the standards, that's an 'upgrade' and you have to pay to do that. I want to upgrade my cabinet doors, and by doing so, I get to actually pick a colour of crap carpeting (you don't for the standard options) and there's a nicer tile. Now, I was thinking of upgrading the tile further in the kitchen and bath - which I can do, for another upgrade cost. Even though I had to pay to grade the package, I have to pay another fee to upgrade further, and with no refund from the other upgrade even though I'm not using that upgrade tile. (following here?) The hardwood floor I want is out, or at least, there's no way I'm going to purchase it with them. For about 500 sq. ft. of hardwood they are charging $6095. I nearly shit myself. Needless to say, I'm going out tonight to do my OWN pricing.

Anyway, to sum it up, I kinda did a quick total thing, I mean.. it could be more or less.. I just quickly added everything up last night and I'm going to spend like a minimum of $4,000 on the upgrades, plus like.. $3,000 for the storage unit. Nevermind if I decide to install my own hardwood flooring. I'm poor. That's going to suck up all my cash, and I stil have to save for the closing costs then, and have NO money for a car downpayment. Needless to say, I'm stressed. So, I'll show you peeps later what I've sorta been looking at. The final decisions don't have to be made until next week Tuesday. The condo on the other hand, is looking good. I'll post pictures of that too for you all. Have a good day. Good news? It's Wednesday, and so far, I'm on pnts. That's something at least....

8:00pm Update:
Ok, I've created a seperate section for the Condo stuff, because it takes a lot of room with the pictures, and didn't want to cram it all here. So, go to:
CONDO UPGRADES

I'll try to keep most update stuff about the condo there from now on - instead of talking so much about it here. Like when I have pictures and stuff. I'll still talk about Catherine and her piss-offs here.. cause that's me being annoyed. ~Winks~

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Egg Muffin - 6pnts.
Crunchers - 3pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Turkey Burger (no bun)- 6pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter/Mustard - 1pnt.
Potatoes - 4pnts.
Green Beans - 0pnts?

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaaaamn. Expensive much?

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Packages? Thats stupid.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»