Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mommy save me!

I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home.
I need to invest some cash in a pair of ruby red shoes.

Positive notes: Suz comes back online today - Yay! And although I wont get to talk to her cause of the upgrade thing tonight, I'll get to talk to her tomorrow - so that's exciting. I'll no longer be in the dark about my upgrades by the end of the day... and.. only 13 days until Dan comes to visit! Yay.

Food List:
Yogurt - 3pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Apple - 1pnt.
Ham Sandwich - 8pnts.
Sandwich - 6pnts.
Cookies (2) - 8pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Lori said...

How exciting about Dan. I am getting nervous for you! What do you guys plan on doing, where is he staying, how long is he staying? Details! Have a good (better?) day!

Crumbs (lori)

Living to Feel Good said...

13 days will be here before you know it girl!! Wahooooooo!!

Anne said...

How did it go with the upgrades?!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Yeah Becca, What are you going to get?

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»