Saturday, May 13, 2006

Headed out.

Alright, so I'm off for the weekend to visit my Oma and Opa.
Hope you all have a great one - only 9 more days until Dan is here.
I'm sleepy this morning, so I don't really feel like writing too much. Catherine hasn't returned my email from Wednesday still, even though I emailed her AGAIN yesterday and asked her to get back to me before Sunday night, otherwise I wouldn't be signing anything on our Tuesday appointment for the Condo Upgrades. She bothers me. Crystal, here's the link where I explained about Crustini's - I buy them, and they are just way easy to grab for lunch to keep myself from going out and having like.. McDonalds every day or something. Heh. Anyway, I have to go shower and pack for the weekend, talk to you all soon.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Nada so far.

0 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Have a great weekend, thanks for linking me to the post about the Crustini's next time I'm out grocery shopping I'll have to pick a box up!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Have fun at your Oma and Opa! I just now read your post about Dan. That day is going to be here so fast! I'm sure everything will be great! Can't wait to hear about it!
It's to bad you can't go some where else. I wouldn't want to give Catherine my business. What a flake!! Poor business!!

Okay chicka have a great weekend! We are off to the zoo in 1 hour. I'll post pictures! Bye!!