Sunday, May 28, 2006

Short and sweet.

Short post here, things will be getting back to... "normal"? I suppose. Anyway, just finished reading Dan's little post there, and yes, the meeting was not nearly as stressful as I made it out to be - what can I say, I worry. He pretty much described our 'slacking' week together. Didn't accomplish all that much, hung out, talked, played some PS2, watched some TV and movies, had some sex, etc etc.. heh. It went well. Missed you too last night, had a hard time falling asleep without you there, or the freezing cold room, the hum of the air conditioning and instead of waking up cold I woke up sweating. Oh, plus the phone call, sorry Hun, don't recall everything you said last night.. the whole being asleep thing puts a damper on those things.

Anyway, I've things to do, so I'm going to just going to update my 1001 list and head out.
#13 on the list is completed - obviously.
#14 is also completed..... heh. (No details, sorry ladies)
Ok.. just noticed #34.. that was completed awhile ago! Twice now actually.
#48 the hardwood floors for my condo, so got them! Wicked, and it's completed.
#60 Changing my hair colour is completed also I'd say, this is as dark brown as I've ever been, plus it's an actual hair style.

Alright, so that's it for now. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Chicken Fingers (4) - 5pnts.
Ranch Dressing - 1pnt.
Noodles - 13pnts.

24 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
Dunno about Flex, lets just say I used em up during the week? ~Shrugs~

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm glad you had a great week! :)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I bet you used a lot of activity points during the week too! *wink*wink*

Glad it was a good one, Becca!