Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday already?!!!

I can't believe it's Thursday already, that's just cheap! I don't wanna go back to work, and now there is only a few days before I'm going to have to be once again sitting at my little desk for 8 hours a day - bleh. Dan and I have been playing video games here at the house (since we couldn't get the Playstation to hook up at the freakin hotel) and we managed to beat Time Splitter, or something like that. Honestly, even though we played the entire game I have no idea what it's called - point is, that we beat the game. ~Nods~

Not much is new since we last spoke, Dan and I are having a good time together, hanging out, doing whatever. I forced the boy to wake up at 8am this morning after I finished my shower and got ready to go out. We haven't had the maid chicka in to clean the room since we first arrived - since we've always been in the room when she comes around to clean the floor. So, today we made sure to get out of there to give her the time to clean - hopefully we have some fresh towels now, maybe we'll go in the huge tub again - although, it was fuckin hot as Hell last time we did.. freakin thing has a heater under it to keep the water hot - and I may have added more hot water before we had a chance to find that out - oops. Heh.

Not sure what we're up to for the rest of the day, maybe watchin movies, whatever. We'll see. Anyway, I'm gunna go, gettin hungry and feel like some lunch now.

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Sounds like a great time!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

P.S. Say "hi" to Dan for me.

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm happy for you. Sounds like you're having a good time!

Anonymous said...

Jeez baby. Saturday and no update? Startin to slack here... not that our whole week was a slack-fest of the utmost proportions. *Sticks out toungue*

Needless to say the week went well. Much better then Becca was anticipating.. or how she told me. *Narrows eyes*

Now here I am, one meeting, one cold cup of tea, ahot tub, a chinese thumbs up, a movie, and a teary goodbye later... missing Becca. So...... If she suddenly ends up missing and chained up in a basement in ohio... she'll be in good company. So to speak.. heh

Meh I sooo forgot to talk alot of dirty french to her also... maybe next time eh baby? *Wink wink* That and get her drunk and take more advantage of her then usual.

And for all you sunday morning comment readers.. Ive called in at a glorious 2am to Becca.. After an illegial trash dumping mind you.(that almost went wrong)

But... Shes alive.. and well... well mostly... it was 2:15am when I called. Same call as usualy. Wakey wakey baby.. now go back to bed.Well either way im commendeering this comment section in the name of dansylvannia *Plants a flag* and im headed ot bed.

--DAN-