Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tim's Run..

Morning everyone.
Now, before you all freak out and think it went badly because I'm blogging already, calm down cause everything is just fine. Dan is back at the hotel, sleeping, since I'm a freak and can't sleep past freakin 6am in the morning. So, instead of sitting in the dark hotel watching the boy sleep, I decided to run to Tim's and grab my mother a coffee and bring it back here for her to enjoy. I also picked up a tea for both Dan and I - which I will bring to him in an hour. Also got him a couple donuts, so he'd have something to munch on this morning. No idea what our plans are today.. maybe just running around and picking up a few things so we aren't without everything in the hotel. You should see the size of our tub there, it's HUGE, like... mini hot tub huge. Can't wait to try it out.. ~winks~ Anyway everyone, thank you all so freakin much for your support - and actually, I wasn't all that nervous when we met. Well... here.. I'll just explain.

I'm sitting at home, waiting for the call, and finally it comes around 6pm.
It's Dan, he's at the hotel and he's asking if I want him to pay Cash for it, or if it should go on my credit card and he'd pay me back. I say, leave it on my card, and you can pay me back. Well, the chick wont let him check in without the credit card (bitch) so I say I'll be there in ten minutes, for him to wait there - I'll be quick.
So, by this point, I'm freaking out. Not only am I going to meet him for the first time, but I have to do so infront of that bitchy chick at the front desk - wonderful. So I drive as quickly as possible, safely of course, to get there - shaking the entire way.
Park the car, get out, take a deep breath and fiddle with my clothing and walk into the hotel. Start twisting around to see if I see him - no one, unless of course he's chinese, which I knew he wasn't. So now I'm confused.. did they let him check in? So I wander up to the front desk, smile at the girl and tell her who I am. She goes, alrighty, I'll get you checked in. I'm like 'Uh, Dan was here was he not?' She goes.. 'Yep, he just stepped out for a minute.'
I'm like.. ok then.. she gets me to fill out some info, and it takes some effort, cause my hand is shaking, and I'm about to freak out. I get the room keys and wait. Wait and wait.. wandering from window to window trying to see him or his truck - nothing. Did the boy go in search of food? Was ten minutes too long to wait? Did he hide out there to see me first so he could judge and isn't going to come in? Finally I get tired of waiting, and feel like a dork standing in the lobby - so I decide to go to the room. Go up to the room, go inside, wait some more. Look out the window, and freak out begins. Call my mother, ask if he called back to the house - no apparently. Well, what the fuck?! At this point, I've hung up with my mother and not only being nervous now, but wondering if he freaked out and went home?! Great. I call down to the front desk, again tell her who I am, and ask if Dan is down there waiting for me?! She chuckles, says no and that if/when he comes back she'll let him know I checked in and am up in the room. So I sit there on the bed, watching the minutes tick by and with each passing one freak out a bit more until I call my mother - again. No call still, well Damn. How long do I wait until I give up on him showing? (I'm not very patient, I'll admit, but we're talking 20 minutes by this time!) So, I'm just about to hang up with my mother when there's a knock at the door - OMG! I say a hurried goodbye and jump from the bed - heart racing, shaking again.. and open the door. ....

And after that, everything went fine. We said a hello, that wasn't so nervous on my part (prolly cause I was busy playing the mock-pissed roll, which I always find comforting ~winks~) and he kissed me to break the ice right away, which definately helped. Then we hung out, etc etc. And now I'm here.. Sorry, I'm skipping details, I know. ~Winks~ Anyway, I'm going to get going here soon.. so, all you lovely people have an excellent day, and I'll Blog later in the week if I have time. Pnts are doing fine so far, btw. Everything is great. Hehe.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Tea - 1pnt.

1 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!
~Sniffles and remembers meetin Richard~
Awwwwww! I told ya it would be fine!

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Woooohoooooo.....ice officially broken!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Awwww... how awesome! I'm so glad that you guys are getting along...so to speak. :)

Lori said...

How nice!!! You are going to have to let us in on some of those detail though! Maybe a password protected post ;)?? Have fun!

Krista said...

Oh Becca,

I'm so glad everything is working out so well! I hope you have a wonderful time with the boy!

Living to Feel Good said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!! I am sooooooooOOOooooOOOOoo HAPPY for you!!!!! You are right I clicked on your blog and saw a Tuesday entry and went oh no! I am so glad it is working out. I agree with Lori...password protect post!! ;) Hahaha!
I can't wait to hear how the rest of the week goes!!! :) :) :)