Monday, May 22, 2006

Dan-Day.

It's here, sometime today, Dan will be arriving in Canada and will be meeting me at the hotel. Hopefully, I wont be on here for at least a few days, if I end up posting tonight, it will prolly be because he's gone back home and it didn't work out (boo). I guess, at this point, there isn't much I can do - either it works out, or it doesn't kinda thing. Fingers crossed that it does. I'm excited, nervous, hopeful, I'm going to giggle like a freak and prolly blush until so much blood rushes into my head that I have an instant headache.. but whatever, right?

I'm partially packed, I have all day to get ready.. so I'm dragging right now. Don't want to suddenly be ready by 10am and then have the entire day to sit and think about what's going to happen. Apparently I couldn't sleep last night, I was tossing and turning almost the entire time. My bed is against the wall, and I usually sleep towards that side. So I was tossing and turning half asleep.. and moved to be more on my side and closer to the wall .... welll, apparently I was already as close to the wall as I could be.. because next thing you freakin know is I whack my face/nose off the wall. Seriously, it hurt like a bitch. I thought 'Oh great, I've prolly broke it or something and now I'm going to have bruising all along my face... wonderful.' Heh, I'm a dork. Seriously. Good news is my face seems fine, my nose doesn't really hurt.. and the wait is almost over. Alright, I'm going to go try to waste my day away, because it's a holiday Monday, and there really isn't anything else to do.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Nada so far.

0 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Good luck even though I know you dont need it. Have fun!

Anne said...

I can't wait to hear all the details! Have a great time with Dan :)

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

I usually just lurk but I had to say GOOD LUCK!!! Yayyyy! Hope we dont see you for a few days! ~wink~

M-M-M-Mishy said...

OMG! Its here already! Good luck!!! Let us know if he's a cutie in person too!

And I just saw your food list, missy. I'd eat something before you meet him. You don't want to be so excited and nervous that you faint. Because passing out cold is not sexy.

Seriously though, have a great time! And enjoy your vacation!

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm so excited for you!! Have fun and hopefully we wont see you for a while. ;)

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I wish you the best of luck and I hope your meeting is fantastic. Can't wait to hear the details!

Jenny said...

Ouch, sorry about the nose. Hope you have a great time and tell us all about it!