Sunday, May 21, 2006

One more sleep? Seriously?!

Dan's ETA: Monday 3pm.
Current Time: Sunday 8am.
Countdown Time: 31 Hours.

Excuse me while I go into full on panic mode!! God. I'm freaking out this morning, it was everything I could do to keep myself from thinking about it this morning as I woke up in bed. I finally decided to just get up and start my day b/c laying there thinking about it was torture to my mind. I can't believe it's almost here... my heart is racing just thinking about it - I think I might actually have a heartattack when I actually meet the Boy. Heh. Anyway, everything else is alright I guess... hope you are having a great day everyone, talky later.

6:45pm Update:
Panic, panic panic. Heh. I'm being a freak, I'm cleaning little things that I normally wouldn't - like my freakin room. Who knows why, to give myself something to focus on maybe? Went shopping again today, bought myself some new shirts which was needed. I wish tomorrow would just hurry up and happen, because I KNOW that after the first five minutes everything will either be good or bad - but I can deal with that. I'm working myself up for no reason.. it's silly, irrational, I know it is. I'm excited, honest I am, but between my panic moments, the cramps from my 12309838 day period and all the other stress lately, the excited seems to be getting lost at the moment. Once he's here, I'll be drowning in it though. ~huge smile~ Anyway, I gotta go eat dinner, another freakin wrap - God help me! I can't come up with anything else, my mind refuses to come up with a different meal idea... I need your peeps opinions - Go to meet him at the hotel AFTER he's there - or get there first with the pizza and greet him??

Time Remaining: Approx. 20 Hours.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
WW Bread Multi (2) - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
M&M Stuffed Chicken Breast - 8pnts.
Baked Potato - 5pnts.
Tims Tea - 1pnt.
Chicken Salad Wrap - 8pnts.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
15 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Don't freak chicka. Everything is going to be okay!! Take lots of pictures okay? I want to see!! I'll email you back later this week. I feel like crap again today.

Remember to breath and have fun!
Huge no germs passing ;) HUG!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hi! Its normal to be freaking out, but I'm sure that you and Dan are going to get along fine.

Why don't you meet him at the hotel and then go out for dinner? That way you can show him around and decide where to eat. Unless you are trying to keep him in his hotel room for some reason... *winkity*wink*wink*