Saturday, May 20, 2006

54 Hours and counting...



That's about how long it's going to be before Dan and I meet - Eep!!! My nerves are freakin shot at the moment, but I'm doing alright. I'm on vacation!!!!! NO WORK!! w00t w00t! Can't tell you how flippin happy I am that I don't have to go to work for the next 9 days! ~Does a lil happy dance~ Anyway, I have a hair appointment shortly, not sure what I'm getting done - it'll be a surprise maybe. Heh. So I'm gunna jet, have a great Saturday everyone.

3:22pm Update:
Here's my new hair, I love it. Heh.
Oh, and check out my Condo Updates for a piccy of the hardwood, tile and carpet.

5:30pm Update:
Explain to me how I'm bored right now? On the first day of my vacation?? I think it might have something to do with having to WAIT now for the next two days for Dan to get here.. if I'm at work, at least I'm distracted - but literally, I'm just waiting for it now. Heh. Nothing is new since I last updated, but I felt the need to do another update. I went for a walk, to earn myself a pnt after eating those chips. I'm dying for a Tims coffee - or to just get out of the house, which is very unlike me. I tend to dwelling indoors most of the time, like a troll Heh. Pretty picture I'm painting there, aint it? Anyway, maybe I'll go play the Sims or something, or run around in a circle like a crazy person, whichever. ~Shrugs~

Dan's ETA: Monday 3pm.
Current Time: Saturday 5:30pm.
Countdown Time: Approx. 48 Hours left.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread Multi (2) - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
WW Bread Multi (4) - 4pnts.
Cheese - 4pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Chips - 5pnts.
Ranch Chicken Wrap - 8pnts.

25 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
15 Flex pnts left.

6 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Awww... Good luck! I'm sure your hair will look great.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh yeah, and have a great vacation. No work is always a reason to celebrate!

Living to Feel Good said...

Have a great 9 days. I want to see a pic of your hair! Have fun chicka!

Anne said...

Nice hair! Have a great time off! We also did the house things today, man upgrades are pricy, but at least we will be happy with our home :)

Living to Feel Good said...

Love it love it!! I need to save up and go treat myself to a hair cut/ color and style too! You're looking good babe!!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Love, love, love the hair! Lookin' hot, chicka!