Friday, May 19, 2006

Dan Vinci Code..

Hehehe. Morning everyone. Sorry, I was having a good chuckle over that last night while I was talking to Dan.. or rather, freaking out that our meeting was so close (3days!). He's been really good about my crazy thoughts, staying calm, as he almost always does. He even called back a second time to make sure I had calmed down, and was alright. He's sweet, cute, thoughtful.. heh. So can someone remind me why I'm so nervous about this meeting? Stupid nerves. Anyway, I woke up feeling better today - Yay! Hopefully that lasts all day because that sick feeling was not fun. No word from the Mortgage guy... don't know what to do there, oh well. I guess I'll just pay the first payment and see what happens after that... Anyway, I need to get ready for work, I'm working the early shift today since it's a holiday. (8am to 4pm) All you lovely people have a great day.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Goldfish - 2pnts.
WW Bread Multi (2) - 2pnts.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Ranch Chicken Wrap (2) - 16pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
15 Flex pnts left.

1 comment:

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I'm excited for you, I hope you have a great time with Dan and tell us all about it :)
Is there someone else at the firm of mortgage guy that you can talk to? Did he maybe go on vacation?