Thursday, May 18, 2006

Still not feeling well . . .

What is my problem?! I wake up for the second day in a row feeling like shit - I can't take another entire day of feeling crappy and resist the urge to come home and just sleep it away. Seriously. At least I got a bit more sleep last night, that's something. I don't get it, honestly. It's the time of the month and all, but everything seems outta whack. I ALWAYS have horrible lower back pain - but not this time. Instead, I feel like someone punched me in the chest, and have horrible abdominal craps. The entire first half of yesterday was spent ready to be sick (at least I don't feel that at the moment) I don't understand.. maybe it's just the stress added ontop of it all, don't get it. Whatever, as long as it's gone in the next four days I guess I can handle it - cause when Dan is here, I want nothing to do with the entire process, heh.

So, we did two hours of overtime at work yesterday (torture when you're not feeling well) and I still can't seem to reach this new quota they've set for us. 12 applications completed a day just isn't possible, or at least it isn't for me. I completed 10 policies, and sent 4 back the the brks. Now, granted, if those four would have been correct in the first place, I prolly could have gotten most of them done. So I would have had 12 - 14 completed at the end of the day - but that's with an extra two hours of work. So.... ... ... I dunno. Maybe I'm just not fast enough, or maybe I'm too anal and feel the need to over document everything. Fact of the matter is, a week ago, quota was 6 applications per day - somehow, without anything changing, quota is now friggin doubled... don't understand.. don't get it. But that seems to be a theme these days.

Waiting to hear from my Mortgage guy, no response which is strange because he's usually really quick at getting back to me. Which means I have to call him instead of patiently waiting for an email - because I need answers before Friday for that twit Catherine. ~rolls eyes~ Anyway, I'll talk to you all later. Yesterday was bad for pnts, I don't wanna even talk about it. Heh.

10:10am Update:
Dude, I'm having a hard time deciding here. I emailed Mortgage guy on Tuesday when I got home re: the upgrades and rolling part of the cost into my Mortgage instead of having to pay for it completely. So, he's usually way quick at getting back to me (as I've said) - He's a great guy, and has no problem answering my questions and generally being a helpful person. But I haven't heard from him. Haven't heard from him, and it's Thursday, and I need to tell Catherine what's happening by Friday - that's a problem. If I leave it too long, she'll just go ahead and take the money and maybe ruin the chance of me being able to roll any of the upgrade cost into my Mortgage - but I don't want to call Rob and demand he get back to me - he's a busy guy, and I need to be patient.. but I have a cut off! Grrr. Bothers me, I hate when I feel like I have several days to get something done and then suddenly the days are up, and the task still isn't complete. I mean.. how long does it take to say 'No, not possible' or 'Yes, possible'? ~Pouts~ Apparently things just don't run smoothly.

8:30pm Update:
I decided to call the Mortgage guy, to see what was up, got his answering machine at both numbers I tried and left a message for him to get back to me ASAP. That was early this afternoon, around lunch... and there's no email or phone call back... soo... I'm cutting it all very close now, something I hate when it comes to this type of thing. Oh well, I got to go out with Lori tonight, had a nice little chat, some tea, and now I'm back home. Anyway, I'm in the middle of RPin with Suz, so I'm gunna go. Be good all.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread Multi (2) - 2pnts.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Broc - 0pnts.
Butter - 2pnts.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

25 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
15 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Uh, 12 apps is crazy. When I was there and the quota was 10, I was all like, "Eh, I'll strive for 7 a day!" Anything higher is insanity, plus being stuck in that hole for an extra 2 hours is enough to make you nuts. My heart goes out to you.

P.S. Feel better!

Anne said...

For something like this, I would not wait for him to get back to me. I would call the mortgage guy.

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I would call the mortgage guy, yeah he's busy and so are you. I hope you feel better.

Living to Feel Good said...

Hope everything works out.