Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Five more days...

Five more days, and I'll meet Dan.
Things are alright this morning, I don't feel well.. and if that's because of nerves, the chicken sandwich I had at Montana's or because I'm just not feeling well.. I don't know. But I do know, I don't feel well. I also know, that I'm at work early this morning, we are supposed to be working overtime to try and get caught up on some work.. but, the system is down. So, we're doing nothing, well - not true, I'm blogging. Anyway, I should go back to sitting at my dead screen, have a good day all. Here's hoping it's just nerves and it goes away soon.

11:58am Update:
Just finished my lunch, though I feel like I could eat more.. I'm going to really try not to. I have to stay later tonight at work, and know I'm going to have to have something to eat around my last break so I need to save up some pnts. I'm feeling better finally, mostly anyway, I want to go home though.. just not in the mood to work. I think I'm excited about being off work all next week, and meeting Dan.. just distracted I guess. I'm low on ideas for meals and such.. I'm getting sick of having Crustini's and Egg Salad for lunch at work.. need some new ideas.. you guys have any? It has to be pretty quick, I hate spending more than 5 - 10 mintues getting stuff ready. I guess I could try making something the night before.. just never know what to do.. heh.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Yogurt - 3pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
Mircle Whip - 1pnt.
Reg. Bread (2) - 4pnts.
Bread/Dip - 5pnts.
Juice - 1pnt.
Hot Chocolate - 2pnts.
Pizza Stuff - 14pnts.
Chips - 15pnts.

48 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
15 Flex pnts left.
Bad bad bad.....

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and that it is just nerves and not you getting sick!

I won't be around when you meet Dan so I hope that goes well, when I get back I'm sure you'll have a lot for me to read and catch up on :)

Lori said...

I'm tired of lean cusines for lunch, so if you figure anything else to eat let me know too!
Im getting excited for you too!