Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updates:

Ok, first, Grey's last night.
I'm sorry for my very short post, I was so freakin upset that I just didn't want to talk about it anymore then that! Heh. It made me freakin cry when they killed off Denny, I loved Denny. Thank GOD for George, because he's my next fav, he rocks, and his GF in the show ROCKS. Love her, love them, love him.

Now.. as for Grey, McDreamy (or, as I think he should be called: Mc-I-get-to-have-my0cake-and-eat-it-to.) Hate him. I just do, I think he's slime.. I think he's slime pretending to be a good guy. Oh, boo-fucking-hoo, you get to sleep with BOTH Grey and Redhead wife. You have both women falling all over you, you have them drooling and begging for you to take them back like they are what.. trash.. and can't get anyone else?! Hheeelllllooo?!?!? What are these women thinking, how many times does McJerk have to step on them before they go 'Hm, McVet and McSteamy (yum yum) seem like WAY better choices to me.' But no, instead McJerk gets everything he wants, and doesn't have to work or make a damn decision for himself at all. Hate him, he should have died, not Denny. ~Frowns~ Apparently, true love on the show is punished by death, and stupid lust and sleeping around is rewarded with more lust and more sleeping around. Sorry for the rant there, makes me mad. Stupid show. ~grummbles more~

ANYWAY, onto something that is no longer an issue of stress - the Upgrades! Yes, yes, you heard me right - I have finally decided on my upgrades and am THRILLED about my choices. I got my dark hardwood flooring in the livingroom and hallway (yes!) and the upgrade putty coloured carpet in my bedroom. Both the bathroom and kitchen have the upgrade tile I wanted. All my appliances are stainless steel - like I wanted - which will go wonderfully with the glossy white cabinets that I've picked for my kitchen and bathroom. I'm excited, so very excited. Then we stopped at this little store on the way, and saw this PERFECT picture - correction, I saw it last week when we walked by, and loved it then. This time though, my mother stopped in and asked how much it was and bought it for me. Seriously. I love it. It's perfect, I can't wait to put it up in my condo. She is the fucking best, she drove all the way there with me, sat in all that traffic on the hwy's and is just fantastic. We had a great lunch, and so much fun talking (as always) I love her, I couldn't have asked for a better person in my life than my mother... and, speaking of her, I'm going to go spend the night with her.. cause.. I just want to relax and think of nothing.

You are all fantastic people too, I'm in such a good mood!
Pnts are used up.. I'm not even going to bother counting them, don't feel like it, don't much care at the moment - I'm just glad it's all working out and I'm actually excited about it now. Have a fantastic night everyone. XXXXXX

Becca.
= )

5 comments:

Anne said...

So happy to hear everything worked out! You sound so happy.

We have to choose our flooring, cabinets ect on Sat. I can't wait!

Crystal said...

Yay for the upgrades, Yay to the new condo, Yay to your mother and Yay to you for being in a good mood :)

I really need to get around to getting all my pictures and artwork up on the walls, then this place will probably feel more like MY home.

Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats and I am so happy to hear you excited. It all sounds very nice!

I'm glad that you and I are on the same page about Mcdreamy, but even if we weren't I'd still love ya! ;)

Woooohooo to you!

Anonymous said...

You're such a cute dork.

~smirks~

Krista said...

I'm glad the upgrages workout for you! I like McVet too! And George, he's such a sweatheart. I have a soft spot for nerds.