Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tired...

Not sure what's going on this morning, I feel drained, sleepy - bleh, it's Tuesday. Another big day ahead of me.. piles of work to do at my job, might have to call Twit, again, because she didn't email me back like she said she would yesterday.. bleh. Anyway, you all have a good day, hope you enjoy sticky hot weather - cause it looks like that's what we're in for - YUCK.

12:33pm Update:
Ok, there's a new little cafe thing downstairs in our building, called the Imperial Cafe I think. I'm going to refer to it as the ImpCafe from now on I think. Anyway, their food looks SO damn good - they make the entire building smell amazing from beginning of the day to the end. Today I am enjoying a broth brocolli soup (for no pnts). It's so warm and yummy. They also have a egg salad sandwich that is SO good. (I had a small piece of someones yesterday - taste test) and today.. they were also surving: Mushroom quiche, roast beef with mashed potatoes and salad, and a pasta penne with red sauce. It all smells and looks amazing. They baked two pies, a strawberry ruhbarb (my fav!) and apple. To top it off they baked fresh flake cheese rolls that looked insane... I had to do some serious talking to myself to keep from buying it all. Anyway, it's yummy smelling, tasting and I must try it all! Usually I have a large meal at night, when I get home from work that way I'm less likely to snack. I'm thinking of changing that and having a huge meal for lunch - and just something small when I get home... mmm... food.... yum.

10:10pm Update:
So, I was sitting in the basement, arguing with my sister about crap.. and munching on Crunchers.. I had only planned on eating 2pnts worth - because that's how many activity pnts I had left.. but then I got carried away and ate 3pnts worth. Dang it. So, instead of sitting in my room being irritated I decided that it was night and that the heat had gone away enough to go for a walk.. another pnt earned.. and no Flex pnts used! Yay. Anyway, I'm going to go finish my laundry now.. and call it a night. Have a good sleep everyone...

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Orange - 1pnt.
No pnt soup - 0pnts. (duh?)
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
BBQ Chicken - 5pnts.
Celery - 0pnts.
Miricle Whip - 1pnt.
Ranch Dressing - 1pnt.
Cheese thing from ImpCafe (damn them!) - ~1opnts. (ouch)
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Tomato Sauce w Turkey - 4pnts.
Crunchers - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Damn you, Becca! You know what I have below me in my building? A dank basement that is just now free of rodents.

*grumble*

Living to Feel Good said...

Hey girl! Good for you for going for a walk since you went over 1pt. That's pretty impressive. I myself would just go oh it's one point! So yay you! :)

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»