Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Digitalgoobie no more...?

I've been arguing with myself for days now about this, and can't decide. I have a website, for those of you who don't know: www.digitalgoobie.com. It's time to renew my payments for the webspace and the domain and such. I'm paid up to Novemeber, so I'll still have it until the Fall - but apparently I have to send payment this coming month. I don't know if I should bother.. part of me thinks - Of course keep it, it's your website and you love it. The other part of me says I haven't put any quality time into it for months, it's a waste of money. If I don't pay for it, I could loose the domain, cause someone else could purchase it... I dunno... bleh.

11:55am Update:
Lately, at night, I've been finding myself getting VERY hungry around 8pm-9pm and I'm not sure why. I haven't changed the way I've been eating, so I should be fine, but I'm just so hungry. Like last night, when I started munching on Crunchers because I just HAD to have something because I was so hungry.. and I knew it had to be something that I could have a fair amount of, not like.. one small piece of chocolate. (almost went over my daily pnts if you read yesterday) Anyway, I've been able to eat something and kill the craving at night, but then come morning when I wake up.. I'm starving again. I know if I eat before I get to work that it throws my whole day off - so I refuse and wait until I get to work around 9am to have something to eat. Lately, peanutbutter is on my list - I'm craving it and it seems filling enough to last me until Lunch. It's the only thing I've added into my meals that's unusual for me... do you think somehow, the peanutbutter is throwing off my entire day of eating!?!! Is that possible? Heh. Anyway, I'm going to go enjoy my Mr.Noodles now.. hope you are all enjoying the rainy, smoggy, sticky day - Bleh. Activity pnts are gunna be low today.

6:15pm Update:
You know, sisters can be a serious pain in the ass. We just don't see eye to eye on most things, nearly everything. She's younger, just FYI. On Monday she played the Sims (it's a video game, this one happens to be on the PS2) for around 6hours, straight. No big deal, whatever. Then yesterday, I had to help my father with some work he had to do for about three hours, during that I did dishes, got recycling ready and did my laundry. And, for 3 1/2 hours, she played Sims. Again, no big deal. Until 9:30pm when I wandered downstairs, to finally sit down from my day, and watched her play the game for about.. five minutes. (If you've ever watched the Sims.. you know it's not very exciting to just sit and watch.. even playing can get dull if you aren't addicted first.) So finally I say 'Can we watch something else, I really don't feel like sitting here watching you play Sims.' Apparently this has started a huge fight between us. She doesn't believe I have the right to tell her to shut the game off - she should be able to do whatever she wants. Keep in mind, last night I got so sick of sitting there WAITING for her to turn it off that I left (aka the walk I took). So today I come home, and before she can disappear into the basement, hog the TV for the next 5 hours I say: 'Tonight at 8pm Canada's next top model is on.. I'd like to watch it.. just so you know before you start playing Sims.' She goes off the deep end about how much of a bitch I am, how horrible I am. That it's bullshit that I can kick her off and do whatever I want and that I'm the most bitchy person she has ever met. She wishes I was dead, and that she didn't live here.. etc.. etc...

.... ......
1) I bought and own the playstation.
2) I bought, own, pay for services for the computer, internet, etc.
3) I didn't ask her to leave the room, I simply asked if we could watch something that we BOTH could watch, instead of me sitting, watching the Sims.
4) FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SKANK! You don't know what unfair is.. unfair is you walking around like everyone owes you something.. and that you're so freakin hard done by when you get everything handed to you and do nearly NOTHING to deserve it. Bitch.

~Deep breath~ There, maybe now I can keep myself from eating my rage away... sorry for the rant.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Mr.Noodles - 8pnts.
Biscotti (sp?) from the ImpDeli - 5pnts.
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Butter - 2pnts.
Tomato Sauce & Turkey - 5pnts.
Chips - 5pnts.
Mini Eggs (what's wrong with me?!) - 15pnts.

44 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
19 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel about your site because I'm going thru the same shit right now of "blah'ness" heh.

Stress makes you eat more...could be that. It'll be alrighty.

kiss kiss

Crystal said...

About your site you could always pay for the domain (which would be cheap) and just not pay for the hosting, that way you can keep the domain and if in the future you want to start up a site again you could.

As for your sister, ack my sister acts the same way. I think she honestly believes that she is an only child and that everyone owes her everything and she doesn't have to do anything. One day they will grow up and learn, hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»