Thursday, June 01, 2006

The darkforce is real...?!?


I saw a commercial for Starwars last night, and as I sat there watching it.. I suddenly realized.. if the Darkforce was real, my sister would be exactly like Darth the moment before he fell off the path of becoming a Jedi!! Anyway, I have to go to work now.. yay. Bleh.

12:30pm Update:
So, my eating has gone down hill very quickly, not sure what my freakin problem is.. but I'm hungry like.. crazy hungry during every meal time. I think my emotions have completely thrown my eating off course and I don't even realize that. Either that, or something else is going on and I've not yet realized it. I'm stressed.. about so many things it's crazy. Plus, that stupid ImpCafe downstairs is luring like you wouldn't believe!!! Every day we visit it during our first break, to see what they are serving for the day. And since I was out of ideas for lunches (Crustini's are getting old..) I've resorted to buying lunch at that damn ImpCafe! Don't get me wrong, the food is so good there.. but I don't have the pnts or the $$ for this every day. I'm going to have to get a handle on it next week. Only allow myself to go there like... maybe twice all week or something.

Last night I killed my Flex pnts when I got angry and ate and ate... I craved chocolate like you wouldn't believe... and so I ate mini eggs that Dan brought me when we met. I love those things, they are my favorite.. (hence why he brought them for me..) Anyway, I'm going to get going.. at least I feel really full now.. bleh. Hopefully I'll be full tonight when I get home too and not eat too much.. though... now that I've mentioned those Mini eggs.. I'm thinking about how good they taste....

ImpCafe is serving today:
Sheperds Pie, Salad, Chicken Soup, Beef Patti, BLT sandwiches and of course their usual goodies like.. homemade rice pudding (which I bought for my Dad yesterday) jello, veggies and dip, Egg salad, tuna, cookies, muffins, etc etc... See what I'm up against?!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Egg McMuffin - 6pnts.

Egg Salad from ImpCafe - 10pnts.
Chicken soup from ImpCafe - 2pnts.
Goldfish - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.
Turkey with tomato sauce - 4pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
19 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I'm hungry now. Thanks!!

hahahahahahahah your sista as pre-Darth! That's so kickass. :)

Living to Feel Good said...

Hey Becca....keep your domain. If you like it and enjoy doing it then keep it. Small things in life matter, and even if you haven't put in as much time into as you would like when you do put the time in you enjoy it. So I say go for it.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»