Friday, June 02, 2006

Crustini-licious...

"Crustini in the morning, Crustini in the evening, Crustini at supper time..."

Ok, maybe it's not that bad... but it feels like I eat them all the time (even though this is the first time this week). So far I have stopped myself from eating anything from the ImpCafe. I might treat myself later to a biscotti again. I managed to stay OP yesterday, whew. I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow though with Mishy, so that might not happen tomorrow - so it's a little important that I do it today to save those few Flex pnts I had left. Not much to write today, I'm not in a writing mood really, went out with Lori last night... enjoyed a Tims tea and such. Think I'm just going to get up and go out for a walk at the moment though, since it's lunch and it's not raining. Hope you are all enjoying your Friday.. and if you aren't around for the weekend, have a good one!

ImpCafe Specials:
Cheese Canaloni in a tomato sauce, Beef stirfry.
Beef and Veggie soup, and a bean soup.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Chicken Ranch Wrap - 9pnts.
Mini Eggs - 11pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
19 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Becca, Since you got me hooked on them, I've been going crazy with the Crustini's too. Mmm... The turkey,broc and cheese is my fav.

We're gonna have a blast tomorrow!

Michelle said...

Okay..
now i am going to have to try them
Everytime you type them they read so deliciously..;)

New blog addie by the way
blogger hates me
http://bellyboosjourney.blogspot.com/
come visit ;)

Crystal said...

I bought some Crustini's, 3 kinds and so far I've tried 2 of the flavours and I love them. I can see them getting old fast though if I were to eat them everyday or close to it.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»