Saturday, June 03, 2006

Planning is key.

So, I've decided I need a life. I need to do things to keep my mind busy, or something. I don't know, I'm being vague, I know. But here's the deal - when I'm at home, I hide away in my basement alone.. playing video games, playing on here, watching TV, feeding fish, whatever. Point is, I don't go out often... I'm a lil anti-social. So, I've decided it's time that changed. So, for the first time in awhile I actually have plans to go out on a Saturday. (I normally never go anywhere on a weekend that involves the public, only because it's busy as Hell) Mishy and I have plans to meet up and go see a movie: 'Thank you for smoking'. It's a comedy, and here's hoping it makes us laugh - cause I think we could both use it. We're even going to a theatre that I normally wouldn't visit - since there's one five minutes from my house - but it's not playing that movie. Stupid Silvercity. Then we're going out for a late lunch / early dinner and maybe stopping by like.. Chapters or something. Should be a fun day, she always makes me laugh so I'm looking forward to it.

Not much else is new, my sister is still ignoring me, or just avoiding by staying out, whichever. It's quiet at least, that's something. It's too bad that we end up fighting over such stupid things.. though in reality, the actual thing at the moment that we're fighting over is stupid - but the reasons behind it are a long old arguement between us... which she doesn't seem to get. Enough about that, don't wanna talk about it.

Work is busy as Hell, I have no idea how we're supposed to get caught up. Even with a shit load of overtime, I'm not so sure it's possible. Although, I'm willing to work the overtime for the pure fact that I can earn some more money.. and short of getting myself a second job, this is the only way of finding a second income amount. Every little bit of money helps.. and if it keeps me from having to kill myself working 24/7 I'm totally there. (Not like I have a life anyway. ~winks~) Besides, with the condo stuff coming up I really could use extra cash in my accounts. I'm so nervous that I'm not going to be able to make ends meet that my brain has completely shut down on the idea and refuses to even think of it at all. There's also some changes happening at work that my Boss knows about, is hinting about, is obviously stressed about but is keeping the details secret from us, saying she can't tell us yet. I hate that, either tell us or hide it completely please, because half knowing and seeing her flip out just puts us all on edge.. you know? Just makes the day so much more stressful... and you just know when we find out, it'll be no big deal and we all spent this time wondering and worrying for nothing. Bleh.

Also put a quick update on my Condo Journey Blog... though, it's more of a rant than an update.. Twit seriously irritates the Hell outta me.

Anyway, I think I'm going to get ready, make myself some breakfast and then head out around 1ish. So all you lovely people have a great day - Hi Sarah! - and behave yourselves, ok!?

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
Butter - 2pnt.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
OJ - 1pnt.
Chicken Pot Pie - 12pnts.
Bun - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
LowFat Frappa something rather Vanilla Bean.. blah blah - 4pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
19 Flex pnts used.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey I'm about 20-30 minutes from Cambridge, I live in Woodstock. I'm always going to Cambridge to the box mall on Hespler and the mall that is just down the road from there :)

Living to Feel Good said...

:)

I want to see that movie. I heard good things about it. We are going tomorrow to see The Breakup. Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Vince Vaughn. I told David a month ago when it comes out we have to go that weekend to see it. No waiting!!
I wish we lived near eachother cause seriously I could use a friend to hang out with too. I'm anti social big time. And when I'm not being anti social, and I'm just being shy (another bad problem I have) people mistake it for me being a bitch. I hate that. As I tell my family it must be my permanant face. Anyway seriously I wish we were friends in real life. I do plan on meeting one day though. My husband and I are talking about doing a "Hockey Tour" in Canada, and he already said I could make a stop to see you. heh. No dates yet though, so don't get excited. Alright. Talk to you later chicka!! I'll be waiting for that review!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»