Saturday, June 03, 2006

An entire day, mostly.

The day was great today with Mishy, we drove to see 'Thank you for Smoking' which was a great movie, made me laugh. There were only six of us there for the show - which fits my anti-social behaviour just fine. ~winks~ Mishy and I were really the only two who found it laugh-out-loud funny... but the couple behind us were pissy to begin with cause the idiots at the theatre apparently can't tell time and started the movie like half an hour late. Anyway, it was a good movie, I have nothing negative to say about it actually. If you can't see it in the theatre, then I'd rent it. Mishy will prolly do an actual review of the movie on her site - she's into that kinda thing.. I'm not so good at it. Obviously. While there, we were totally standing in line waiting so Mishy could purchase herself a drink and some dude walked around us and then moved infront of us in line! As if it wasn't obvious we were standing RIGHT there waiting... just about died laughing.. I mean.. common! Had to excuse ourselves from the "line" to laugh before returning back into the line of two.. jerk. Heh.

Then we drove back to town, went to Swiss for dinner which was PACKED. But, as always, their lines move pretty fast.. it was only about a ten minute wait.. and considering they were lined up to the door that's not bad at all. Food is cheap and yummy there so we both enjoyed a Potpie before heading over to Best Buy. Searching the isles for canned air.. (or cans of air, if the other term is too confusing to some people.. ) and after a small situation with a horn gave up and found some guys at the laptop desk area to ask them where the HELL they stocked the stuff. Well, apparently, they have to keep the canned air behind the counter because teenagers come into the store and I kid you not.. SNORT canned air. Um... excuse me? Are ya kiddin me? Wouldn't that shit like.. give you a bloody nose or something? Seriously, I can't believe this experience would be a pleasant one.. somehow it gets them high? Dunno. I just looked at the sales guy like he was the one snorting the stuff and chuckled before walking off with my can of... air....

After browsing through BB we headed over to Pier 1 and Chapters. Wandered through there, picked up some books and had the Vanilla bean something rather which was yummy and I'm sure is helping me continue to type out this long ass entry when really, I should be too lazy to do anything else. We laughed lots, and I had a great time. Sad thing is, I'm outta ideas of what to do now. We've literally done EVERYTHING I can think of during our one outting - so now if we're going to do more next week, I'm going to have to come up with some new shit. Thanks for gettin me outta the house Mishy! You totally rock chicka!

Sarah.. it's too bad you don't live closer, cause then you totally could have come out with Mishy and me today to enjoy our little outting and such. I'm sure another mind in the mix to come up with things to do would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, hope you are all having a good night, see ya. (w00t w00t for stayin on pnts.)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like a great day. I have heard great things about that movie, will have to check it now now. I've been meaning to ask you, how is it going with the boy? Any plans to meet up again?

digitalGoobie said...

Things with Dan and I are fine, we haven't really discussed meeting up again seriously yet - we both have a bunch of shit happening. He's looking for a new job, I'm moving into the condo, in my friends wedding and possibly getting myself a new job if not transferring.. so.. things are busy. But things are good, thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»