Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Sunday to clean...

Title says it all, plan for today is to clean. I haven't cleaned the house in god knows when.. it's just been busy every weekend, so I haven't gotten around to it. The livingroom here seriously needs to be dusted and vaccumed. Not that I have any motivation to do these things.. but we'll see. It's pretty early still (9am) so I'm thinking I'll lay around a lil bit since I just got up.. and then slowly clean during the day. I'd like to be done by no later than 4pm though.. cause my parents will be comin back from 'Up Home' and the last thing I wanna do is clean while people are in my way. Otherwise, here's hoping today is a good day.

3:50pm Update:
Reading my new book in the Anita Blake Series "Micah" and came across this quote:

"And the moment you care that much, a man has you. He owns a little piece of your soul, and he can beat you to death with it. Don't believe me? Then you've never been in love and had it go to hell. Lucky you."

How fucking true..... heh, I knew there was a reason I read Laurell K. Hamilton... well that.. and all the sex. ~winks~

Out!
Becca.


Food List:

Turkey in Tomato Sauce - 10pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.

12 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
0 Flex pnts left.
(I know I said I have 19 pnts left, but I was thinking about a small chocolate bar I forgot to count on Thursday I think it was... and those mini eggs I got carried away with.. and thought.. to Hell with it. You have no Flex pnts left. So, although I'm pretty sure I have a fair amount left, my pnts reset tomorrow and I'm just going to stay OP today. So no Flex left.)

5 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Sounds like your day yesterday was fun! I worked all day getting stuff ready to take into the store this week. I need extra cash so bad because of that week I had to take off.
Sundays are usually my day to clean too when I do it. I'm such a horrible house keeper, but at the same time our place isn't nasty. It just usually needs a quick tidy up. We aren't pigs, so that's a good thing. Enjoy your day chicka!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Yeah, thanks for that quote, Becca. That "beating you to death" part is really resonating with me. :)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»