Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tossing and turning..

Last nights sleep was.. interesting I suppose. I didn't get much, which isn't good for the upcoming day of overtime - but eh, what can ya do, right? Night started with talking to Dan on the phone, shortly after we hung up, I fell asleep. Only to be woken up around 1am by a call from Goober. After some chit chatting about stuff it was suddenly 2:30am and we both needed to get up early for work so we hung up. Do you think I could freakin fall asleep?!! I tossed and turned for over an hour, trying to sleep.. for some reason I felt itchy everywhere, it was driving me crazy. Then when I finally did drift off to sleep I was having nightmares that woke me up instantly.. Not sure when I actually fell back to sleep - but needless to say, it's not even 6:30am yet and I'm drained of energy - apparently my body just didn't want the sleep. Bleh.

Nothing new really, I stayed within pnts yesterday - yay. I'm starving at the moment, but I'm not eating anything until I get to work. And even then, I'm not sure what to have. Peanut butter and toast, again, I assume. Anyway, I'm going to get going.. need to head to work here shortly, so everyone have a good day - hopefully it's a bit cooler outside than yesterday.

One last thing, Pearls before Swine made me laugh today, might wanna check it out.

12:38pm Update:
Blogger is being a bugger! Work you stupid thing.. stop being so slow and delaying loading. Grr. So, I'm using up my pnts quickly today it seems and I still have the entire day to go and I'm at 15!! I want a wrap tonight, but if I keep up at this pace I don't think I'll have enough pnts. It's hard when I work overtime, because I start to get really hungry before I can get home to eat dinner. Hopefully though the turkey sandwich I had will hold me for most of the rest of the day. Fingers crossed. Lunch is almost over, I just wanted to post a quick update here for something to do. (I'm bored you see.) I'm thinking of going into the 'city' with Mishy this weekend.. it'll be my 2nd only ever trip to T.O. to just like.. wander around. It's Pride week, so there's a parade going on that she wants to see.. so I might tag along like a lost little puppy.. again, we'll see. Quota at work isn't going so well today - sending a lot back to be corrected. So I'm half way through the day and only have 5 completed out of the required 12. Not good, we'll see if I make it. Anyway, back to work, gotta put the chains back on. ~winks~ Be good.

7:55pm Update:
It's been a wonderful day outside, sunny, cool, and dry. The perfect day for me, someone who hates humidity and heat. So, even though I didn't get home until 6:40pm tonight, and had to cook dinner so I didn't eat until 7pm. Then I did dishes - I still managed to talk myself into going for a walk - even dragged my mom with me. She didn't want to go at first, but once I made my mind up I was going, she decided she would too. Sometimes I think that just the mention of someone else going kinda gives you that little push that was making you believe skipping the walk would be easier. So, I feel pretty good at the moment. Full from my large wrap at dinner, and I accomplished my overtime and dishes today along with getting some exercise in. I'm happy with how today turned out. Plus, I have tomorrow off work - so I'm crazy excited about that! (Even though I'm going shoe shopping for the wedding.. argh.. been putting it off and putting it off. Pray I find something tomorrow or I'll cry.) Right now I'm talking to a friend of mine online - ZMonkey (aka Carl) - and he's happy, he's finally decided to look out for himself first - to do thing for HIM instead of trying to control the things around him that are untouchable. I say - Good for him! I'm so glad he's feeling good about things, and is finding a way to be happy for himself. ~huggles ZMonkey~ Anyway, I'd best be going. I'd like to maybe get a couple little tasks done before the night is up. Have to maybe make a list of all the things I wanna to tomorrow so I don't forget. Goodnight everyone.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
WW Bread (1) with butter - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.
M&Ms - 2pnts.
Turkey Sandwich from ImpCafe - 10pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Ranch Chicken Wrap - 11pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Awww... Poor Becca. I don't know how you do those late night phone calls. I'm cranky if I'm up past 11:45pm.

P.S. I'm only leaving this comment because the comic said I should. Or you might crush a box over my head.

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm having a hard time balancing points today too because my friend who is pregnant didn't finish her pasta salad and for some reason I couldn't say no to her when she asked if I would finish it. Argh me. SO that being said I have 6pts left for dinner, which is totally doable, but now I can't eat everything I had planned. :(

Yes the drinks have aspartame in them which I usually frown upon, but they are so good I don't care. It's a nice change. AND according to this thing on my doctors wall when I saw him last month aspartame does not cause cancer. Whew.

Good luck on the shoe shopping!!
:)