Monday, June 19, 2006

Another week, another dollar.

Morning everyone, just woke up from a nice long sleep I had last night - went to bed early so I could actually get some rest - actually, that's lying. The real reason I went to bed was because my mind wouldn't shut up and I just wanted it to stop, wanted all the thoughts that were blasting through it to end - so I went to sleep. Plus, I was very much out of pnts and was feeling hungry - so yet another thing to avoid by using sleep. Weekend was pretty good, lots of visiting going on and such - the whole big breakfast on Sundays thing continues - and then we plays some games outside - my ass hurts from bending over so much to pick up the balls from the ground. I also got a small sunburn on Saturday - and considering I was ducking into shade when it wasn't my turn in th game and was wearing sunscreen - the sun is apparently pretty damn dangerous. It's already fading though, so whew.

So, it's a new week. Normally I'd step on the scale this morning, but I've decided not to weigh myself until the end of the month. Last weekend was so bad for pnts, I'm prolly just breaking even this week (hopefully) so no sense in checking since what I really want to see are big changes - know what I mean? Anyway, I'm gunna jump into the shower here soon, so have a great day everyone... Mishy, wanna do something this week? I really, REALLY need to get out away from my house. Heh.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Cream of Carrot Soup - 4pnts.
Soda Crackers - 2pnts? Anyone know?? It was that little package of em?
Banana - 2pnts.
Asparagus - 0pnts.
Butter & Almonds - 4pnt.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Turkey Burger - 5pnts.
Yogurt - 3pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great day Becca!! ;)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I totally want to do something this week! I'm free...uh, lemme check... oh yeah, like every night! Seriously, I need a life. Help me get out of my house, Becca!

Crystal said...

I got a small sun burn yesterday too, it's pretty much faded now though.

Living to Feel Good said...

Getting a burn sucks. I got burned in the garden last week, so this weekend I bought a different sunscreen and I made sure it was a 50 spf. I threw the old stuff out. Hope you had a good day chicka!