Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life is complicated.

Still, every avenue of my life seems complicated - possibly more complicated than it should be, but there you have it - it just is.

I'm trying not to freak out about certain things, but it's difficult, some things I've kept from mentioning on here - because really, it's pretty personal and if the people who it was about read it and became upset - I'd feel like shit. So, I'm avoiding those topics. The condo, is well, stressful for me at the moment. I wanted to roll the 2nd portion of the upgrades into my Mortgage, and it has now turned into this crazy difficult 100 task thing, with a cost to me for doing it. So... I think I'm going to have to say fuck it, and just pay it in full. Which of course means I'm going to be at $0 for savings instantly - makes my heart race just thinking about it. I'm not good with having no money, but I guess I should get used to it cause once I move out.. I aint gunna have any.

Anyway, I need to start packing and have my shower so I can get on the road and head 'up home' to see Oma, Opa and Elfie for the weekend. It's supposed to be killer hot out today - yuck - and there is no air conditioning where we're going.. so if I don't return, you can assume I melted like an icecube in Hell.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Milk - 1pnt.

4 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
16 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ack I'm going to be at work today in the heat, we don't have air conditioners either and we have furnaces at the end of every line going so it's going to be mighty hot. Hopefully we get heat breaks :)

Money stresses me out so much, hopefully things start working out for you and the stress goes away a bit.

Have fun this weekend visiting with people :)

Michelle said...

could you send some of that hot weather my way?? Me and the kids were thinking that we may need to build an ark soon!!!

Have a good time away gurl, try not to let life get you down too much, things really do tend to work themselves out. take care xxx

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Life is complicated. Seeing as you listen to my woes, if you want someone to talk to, you know who to call, k? Oh, and compared to me, you're a freakin' millionaire. You're able to buy a condo. My debit card gets declined at McDonalds.

Have a good weekend, Becca! And stay in the shade because today is bitchin' hot.