Friday, June 16, 2006

... Hrm ...

There are things I can think of to write, but I don't think It's a good idea to write about them today, or here. So, I will keep this short and just list my food list for the day - maybe an update will appear later.. but right now, I've really got nothing.

12:30pm Update:
I'm freezing!! The air conditioner is on like full blast, must put sweater on.....
Ok, so, Laura and I went to McDonalds for lunch - I was starving, and the thought of that damn Crustini in the kitchen makes me want to run away. So, like normal, I used my new tactic of eating at fast food places - instead of buying combos, I purchase only one item and eat that. Which of course allows me the freedom to have ANYTHING I want, I only restrict myself by the # of items. You'd be surprised I'd bet if you are someone who jumps on the combos all the time at how filling JUST the fries can be, or the sandwich on its own. Plus, it fits usually within pnts (at least for me it does). I also find that doing this keeps me from feeling like I'm dieting - because that's not what I'm doing, I'm changing how and what I eat - this is how I plan on always making my choices. I do have to say though, that once I got the Chicken Mcnuggets and couldn't finish them all at once, or what trying to make them last or whatever and ended up letting them get cold - they are GROSS cold. Like, I gave up and threw them out instead of eating gross. I wont make that mistake again. I definately over-eat if the extra food is there, that's one of my quirks I suppose. Anyway, I'm rambling.. not sure why. Hope you are all having a good day, the weather outside is WAY too hot for me - I'm so not a summer person. Bring the Fall weather!!

6:00pm Update:
I'm home, it's the weekend, thank God! I'm starving at the moment. Even though I just had an egg sandwich - I'm craving something, and earlier I thought it was chocolate - so I had a bit (M&Ms) and that seemed to kill that craving - but now I'm in overdrive thinking of all the food I want to eat and none of it is here! Curses. Nothing new, I'm home, like I said. Tired from a very long week. Going up home tomorrow, should be back Sunday. There was something I wanted to mention.. but now it's completely slipped my mind.. ah well, peace out Chickas.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Cream cheese - 2pnts.
Grill Chick Ceasar Deli Sandwich @ McDonalds - 10pnts.
M&Ms - 3pnts.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Tortilla - 2pnts.
Pizza Sauce - 1pnt.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Chips - 4pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
16 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hmm seems your post posted twice lol.

That's a really good idea about going to a fast food place and only getting 1 item, I'm going to try that next time I go. Usually when I go to McD's I get a happy meal for like 10pts so instead I could just get a regular sized fry or sandwich and be just a full!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Hope everything is okay with you. Yes thank gawd it's the weekend!!

Good plan for eating out chicka! :)