Thursday, June 15, 2006

Goodmorning @ 6am!

Thank God it's the last day this week I'll be doing overtime - don't get me wrong, no one is forcing me to do this overtime, it's all optional - but I need $$ and so I volunteer. There is still so much I need to do and haven't done anything, my brain doesn't seem to want to think of those things - so instead I do none of them.. still. Nothing is really new since I wrote last, I did end up going for that walk last night - my mom came along, which is nice because then I can chit chat with her. Anyway.. I'm going to go get ready, have a good Thursday (w00t w00t, dress down day! Jeans and runners here I come!!) Oh, and sorry for the lack of updates throughout the day - I have NO time to do it anymore. My lunch hour is spent escaping the office.. heh.

12:15pm Update:
Ok, so I made it back from my running around a little bit early, and decided to say hi on here. Nothing has changed, I'm at work, pluggin away just like every other day. I was pretty hungry about five minutes ago before I started eating my sandwich I made for lunch - better now. Stopped at A&P and bought some veggies and dip for a snack. So I might munch on that later. Also picked up my Fathers Day card and some gift certs from Canadian Tire for my Dad, so he'll like that. I'm at least done that much. Quota is coming pretty slow today - I think I'm tired and that's the problem... otherwise, same old. Same old. Talk to you all later.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Peanut butter sandwich - 3pnts.
BBQ Chicken sandwich - 8pnts.
Veggie Tray (if I eat it all) - 2pnts.
Orange - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.
Swiss Chicken on Bun - 9pnts.
Mashed Potatoes - 5pnts.
Dipping Sauce / Mayo - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
16 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I have a feeling I'm going to be asked to go in on Saturday for overtime, I'll have to since I want to get as many hours as possible. Only crap thing is that I only got 4 days this week so Saturday won't be overtime <_<

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Becca. I do so enjoy your updates, but I do understand the need for escape. Happy dress down day. I know how much you love it.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I knew you couldn't not update. You know you love it. :)

Living to Feel Good said...

Walks with the mum...good times. I got my dad a garden gnome for fathers day.