Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"You think I'm a Mormon, don't you?"


The plan was to post this title, and a picture of the Goobers (my Best Friend) new badge he got yesterday from Geek Squad. He's a Special Agent, and called me last night when he got home from the GS meeting and was crazy excited about the Badge - and honestly, I can't blame him. I was going to post a piccy of it here on my site - but no, he didn't email it to me. Anyway, no time to write right now, so I'm going to get going. More Overtime today.. wish me luck.

7:15pm Update:
So, there it is - the sexy GeekSquad Badge, isn't it great? I love it, he's so excited and I'm so proud of the Goober! Yay. It's pretty large, I know, I did size it down a bit and such - but to get the full effect I didn't want to make it too small, it's just so shinny, and pretty... ~drools~

Anyway, today was alright. I got 17 apps completed at work today - would have been 19, except at the last second, and I do mean last second - I found an error made by the brk and shit couldn't get done. I was bummed, woulda been my best day yet - mighta got myself a gold star and everything! ~smirks~ Anyway, I'm feeling good now that I'm home, it was touch and go for awhile during the day - work is just frustrating all around. Tomorrow I'm working overtime and then nothing until next week. It's not really earning me all that much more $$ - but the way I see it, me working a bit of overtime maybe pays enough for some dinners or something, ya know?

Not much else is new, I just got home around 6:30pm, ate some dinner quickly, did the dishes and then came on here. I might go for a walk - if I can muster up the motivation and then I'd like to read some more of my book. Anyway, hope you're all doing fine - talky later!

Oh, and the Crustini's I eat are the broc, cheddar and chicken or the Chicken Parm one.. which do you have?

Out!
Becca.



Food List:
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
Mirclewhip - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) -1 pnt.
Swiss Soup - 2pnts.
Chicken on a bun - 8pnts (i think?)
Cucumber - 0pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
BBQ chicken - 5pnts.
BBQ sauce - 1pnt.
Potatoes - 3pnts.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
16 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Curious, what Crustini's do you eat? The reason I ask is that the two kinds I have here work out to 5pts so I wanted to make sure you weren't counting too many points :)

I would be showing everyone my badge if I had one :) Hopefully he sends you a picture so you can show us all!

Living to Feel Good said...

Cool Badge! Glad you're feeling better.

Crystal said...

Nevermind about the Crustini's today when I looked at the NI for some reason I read 230 not 320 when it came to the calories Ooops, guess I ate more points than I thought I did. Oh well atleast I realized it sooner than later.

I like the chicken alfredo ones and the chicken, brocolli and cheese. I've also tried the turkey, ham, bacon and cheese ones they were okay.