Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Where the Hell are my ruby red slippers.....?!

There's no place like home, There's no place like home...
Incase you haven't noticed, I'd really like to be at home, hidding away in my basement right now instead of getting ready for work and being there all day. I just don't know if I can handle all the 'whatever' that goes on there today.. emotionally I feel drained, physically, although I got lots of sleep last night (I assume that's because of my lack of it for the two previous nights of tossing and turning) I still feel tired and ready for bed. A friend invited me and a couple other friends up to her cottage this weekend.. and you know what? I think I'm going. Piss on my anti-social ways and whatever.. I should go, have some fun, be away from my life for at least a day. I owe myself that much. Mishy and I are going out tonight for dinner and then looking for some furniture. I'm not buying anything (at least it's not in the plan) but I wanted to start looking just incase I find something perfect and priced low - you know what I mean? It's summer, there are all kinds of sales going on. Anyway, I need to get going, do my hair and such. Have a good day all.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
ImpCafe Egg Salad Sandwich (1/2) - 5pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Chicken Pot Pie - 12pnts.
Bun - 3pnts.
Butter/Sauce - 1pnt.
Gator Crackers - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

I hope you have fun with Mishy! And I think thats a great idea for the weekend!

HUGS!