Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday! It's Friday!!

Yay, it's Friday. Sorry for the lame ass post yesterday, honestly, I had no urge to write anything and was too tired when I got home. Even now I don't have anything to really say - but I wanted to quickly put my food stuff up before I got ready for work. I'll try to update later on. Since it's going to be insanly hot today (pitty for Mishy) I prolly wont be going out at lunch for a walk - I hate the heat. Last night I got my 10mins of walking in + like an extra hour while Lori and I circled the mall. My legs were sore by the time we left! And since I was tired BEFORE we went.. I was more than tired when we got back. Talked to Mishy on the phone for a lil bit, and then passed out once we hung up. Only to be woken up by Goober shortly after - hour conversation with him (Poor thing sounded even more tired than I did) and we hung up and I returned to my state of sleep. Anyway, I need to buy some gas this morning, so I need to get going here. Have a good day, and I'll try to update later today. Don't forget your sun screen today people!!!

11:05pm Update:
I'm restless, uncomfortable in my body, tired, thinking about far too many things and just generally not in a very good mood. Several people are tending to easily get under my skin, and I find myself with little to no sympathy for any of them. I miss my mother, which is stupid, but I haven't seen her in nearly two weeks - and everything just seems to continue to pile ontop of me, and I just feel like seeing her, you know? She'll be home tomorrow, so that will be coming true. But since my mood is such crap, who knows how that will go. I want to go up to bed, but all I can think of is tossing and turning, waking up several times during the night and then being all stiff and sore when I actually do get up - not very eager to do all that. I feel broke, I feel like there are all these things I need / want and can't have any of it.. I hate that. Whatever, maybe I'll go read my book.. night all. Hey, least I stayed OP and did the walk - yay.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Goldfishes - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
IcedCap with 2% - 5pnts.
Potatoes Carrots & Foil - 6pnts.
Chicken Fingers - 5pnts.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.
10 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

5 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

What was gas at today?

I saw it from 101.4 to 109.1. I guess I'm going to have to break my vow to only buy gas that is under a dollar.

Wendell said...

Yo it's supposed to be hot here too this weekend and I'm DREADING it. Stay cool!!

Crystal said...

Today I'll be going by my parents to sit in their airconditioned house. I also plan on sitting out back on their patio and getting some sun, I don't want my tan from Cuba to go away :P

I got gas yesterday at 109.7, I hate how this year they seem to just raise it and lower it whenever. Atleast last year you knew that it would start going up Wednesday for the weekend and then drop Monday and Tuesday so you knew when to get gas at a lower price.

Living to Feel Good said...

Sorry your so tired still. I've been having trouble staying up at night. I think it's the heat and activity I've been doing. It just wipes me out. Sounds like you are stressed out. Hopefully you'll feel alot better once your mum is home. Good job on being OP!

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»