Saturday, July 15, 2006

Delicious Depp.

Today's the day I go to Silvercity and see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 with Mishy - I'm excited, mostly cause I thought the last movie was fantastically funny - but also because I'm getting the fuck out of my house and I've decided to have fries at lunch. Now, fries used to be something I craved from time to time.. lately, I find myself not wanting them at all. EXCEPT, yes, there is an exception to that feeling... NewYork Fries gets me every time. Honestly, their Poutine is to die for... but, since that alone is about 26 pnts I've decided to avoid that (although I definately feel it pulling at my cravings) and have instead voted for a small fry with gravey on the side. Mmmm. I'm so excited. Figure I'll count it for 9pnts for the fries? And 1 pnt for the gravey? That sounds about right I think...?? All I've had for breakfast is a yogurt, so that will leave me at 12 pnts used and more than enough for something yummy for dinner. I might pick myself up a tea or something too, dunno yet. I'm addicted to these stupid low fat frozen coffee drinks! Curse them! Anyway, I'm all ready to go, sitting here showered, hair and makeup done.. dressed.. about an hour before I have to go. ~laughs~ It's because originally I was planning on having scrambled eggs and bacon with toast for breakfast - so I wouldn't be tempted at the movies, but I've decided to Hell with it. I have a craving, and best way to kill a craving it to have it - in moderation - of course. I'll try to come back online after the movie and tell you what I thought - fingers crossed it's funny - I could really use funny.

My Mom and Dad come home today, and I can't tell you how excited I am to see my Mother - even my Dad, it feels like forever since I've seen them and I really.. REALLY need to talk to her face to face. I had a bit of a breakdown this morning about everything, it all just seems so complicated. Usually I'm better at handling this sort of thing (or at least I thought I was better) but I know that my faults occur when several things come at me at once. I tend to backpedal away from it all, and get angry and frustrated with people quickly. I just don't handle dealing with stupid people, ontop of stressful situations very well. It's like they throw wrenches into already irritating things - and it fucking pisses me off. Like I need them around, pissing all over the pile of work to do, you know? ~Deep breath~ I know, I need to relax, take a step back and just push forward and sort through it all, I know. I know.

Anyway, I'm going to have to find time for my 10 min walk today and tomorrow. I think weekends will be harder because I can veg a bit instead of actually doing anything. Plus, today and tomorrow are supposed to be even HOTTER than yesterday and the day before - Can you say EW?!!! I hope this hot weather passes soon, I'm sick of being all sweaty the second I step outside, or get in my car (with no air).. blarg. I'll definately have to push myself today.. push push. I will not use my Flex pnts this weekend, I will not use my Flex pnts this weekend.

Shout Outs::
* Welcome Back Sarah!!!
* And Mishy, thanks for goin to see the movie with me today!!
* Crystal, I totally hear you on the gas. I remember when Tuesday's used to be the day to buy gas.. now in a single day it can range anywhere from .99 to 106!! What the hell is that crap all about?!

8:50pm Update:
~Yawns~ Duuuude, I'm tired. My Mom and I went out for a walk tonight and earned myself another activity pnt. On a weekend no less!! It's rare for me to find the motivation to do things on weekends, I just seem to go into shut down mode a lot. I'm dead tired at the moment, dude to the lack of good sleep, obviously. I was really hoping to sleep in until about 9am this morning, but as usual, my body rejects that idea and forces me to get up for 7am if not earlier. Anyway, all in all today hasn't been a bad day - Although I can't shake the stress that has become a part of my every day life. Seriously, I don't know what to do. I keep telling myself, I know, I definately know that what I have to do is just pick one thing, focus on it, complete it and move on. Problem is, I've tried that.. tried it and for some reason, it's not doable!! Catherine refuses to allow anything to happen without a fight - so that's where I've been, again, for a week and a half now. Fighting with her to book my closing and move-in date for the Condo. This-should-not-be-difficult!!!!! Argh, ok, I'm done talking about it. I'm going to read, or something, and go to bed.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Reg New York Fries (they don't have small?) - 12pnts.
Gravey - 1pnt.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Tortilla Wrap - 2pnts.
Ranch Dressing - 2pnts.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Lettuce - 0pnts.
Onion - 1pnt.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.
10 Min Challenge Walk - Complete.

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! LOL! :D
Glad your mom is back, and I think it's great that you guys went for a walk. I use to like walking with my mom, but this is awful to say..her pace drives me crazy now. Glad your mom is back and hopefully she can help you feel less stressed. YaY for moms!

You didn't say if you liked the movie or not. So did you? And aren't the last 30 secs awesome?
Have a good day today chicka!!
HUG!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»