Sunday, July 16, 2006

Cross your fingers..

Tomorrow I'm going to step on the scale, and I'm going to hope for a loss of at least 2lbs. If there isn't a loss, then I'm going to drop my pnts down from 28 to 26 which is really techinically where I should be now since I've lost so much weight. I was hoping to put it off if I didn't have to, if I continued lossing with 28pnts, but if that's not the case.. then I guess it's time.

1:15pm Update:
Yay! I made it through the week doing my 10 minutes of walking!! Now next week I need to walk for at least 13mins / day. Here's hoping I can keep it up. Actually, today I went for the longest walk I've been on in a long time. About an hour of walking, at a steady pace with inclines and everything! It was sucky only because when I left the house for the walk it was overcast and warm - but cool enough that I could walk. And about five minutes into the walk the sun came out full on and blasted me for the rest of it. Good thing I put sunscreen on my face before I left! Otherwise, I haven't done too much else today. Had two meals.. drinking my water.. did dishes and now I'm kinda just laying around relaxing. I sent another email to Catherine, to discuss my closing dates and such in more detail. I tried to make the email sound more positive, more in a direction of completing things instead of just flat out anger. Tomorrow I have a Dentist appointment, blah. It's at 6:20 which is a really stupid time for me. It's like, right at the time when I eat my dinner. So either I gobble something down quick before I go - or I suffer until I get home. It wasn't originally booked for then.. they moved it from my like.. 5:50pm appointment. Apparently, I have such good teeth that my appointments don't take very long so they just moved my to the end of the day. Whatever, as long as they do a good job and don't slack just because they're in a rush to get home.

Sarah, Pirates was pretty good, I laughed a few times out loud and Depp is freaking too funny, I love his character. I'm excited that there's a 3rd one coming out! I really liked the fight scene on the wheel, made me laugh and I thought it fit with the crazy plot line and tone of the movie. I don't think it's a movie you HAVE to see in theatres. I think renting it would be just as good, it's not like you need to see it on the big screen or anything. If it came on TV for free, I'd watch it again. Doubt I'd pay money to see it again though.. ~shrugs~ Only need to see it once kinda thing.

So, tonight I'm supposed to RP (Roleplay) with Suz, something I haven't done in like.. months?? Holly crap, has it been that long?! I'm a bit nervous, just because I'm not sure if I'm in the right frame of mind for it.. not sure how creative I'll be. The only way to find out, of course, is to sit down and give it a try though - so that's what we'll be doing. Here's hoping it goes well, how exciting!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
Bacon - 1pnt.
WW Bread - 1pnt.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Ranch Dressing - 2pnts.
Salad - 0pnts.
Burger with toppings - 11pnts.
Cracker - 1pnt.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Iced Cap from Tims - 5pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 4 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.
10 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»