Monday, July 17, 2006

I think I lost?

Dangit, I hate scales with the stupid little lines because now I'm staring at the number trying to figure out if I actually lost 2lbs or if it hasn't moved at all. Grr. I think I did though, I'm pretty sure.. ~laughs~ So, I'm going to give it another week and hopefully I go down past the major black line so it will be easier to tell that I'm still loosing. I'm really not very good at this keeping track of pounds crap - I just want to look and feel better.

Today is week #2 of my Walking Challenge, so all week, every day, I will be walking an extra 13mins. Here's hoping I can push myself to go out each day and to it, cause sometimes it's hard. Pretty much the only reason I managed to pull it off this past week is because every time I even thought about it I quickly threw on my shoes and jumped out the door before I changed my mind. Anyway, I need to get ready for work - Monday! How'd that happen!?

Out!
Becca.



Food List:
WW Bread with butter - 1pnt.
Chicken on a Bun - 9pnts.
Sauce - 1pnt.
Half Baked potatoe - 3pnts?
Butter - 1pnt.

15 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
13 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Great challenge. You can do this, just do like last week and throw your shoes on :) You can do it and you know you will feel better once you do.

The Relentless Reader said...

That's funny ;) If I were you I'd definitely say I lost two pounds and run with it!

That's a great challenge, good luck!!

Unknown said...

my boyfriend must have the same scale, is it from the 1970s? i must be spoiled by my digital scale at home (got it at Bed&Bath for $30) and it shows your weight to the .2 pounds... might be worth investing - and the number is very readable... congrat on the loss, by the way, i believe i lost the same amount... :o)

Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats on the loss. I got a digital just for that reason.

Glad you liked the movie, but I do think it's one to see on the big screen. You might miss some of the cool smaller special effects if watching it at home, plus it's all about the atmosphere. !

I wish it wasn't so damn hot here, I'd like to start walking more too. Talk to you soon chicka!

Askazombiehousewife said...

I wish analog scales had more clear numbers, myself. They are actually sturdier and more accurate than digital but clarity is why I went for digital.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»